#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

Well this care package I received today was entirely unexpected!

ta4e7a6a.jpg
How awesome is that?! Not just the gesture, but the impression you guys made on the Zoocrew.

Man that is an awesome care pkg. like hitting the lottery.

Yep, simply awesome!!

Every time I look in this thread it makes me happy.

This thread gets me so fired up for the upcoming events THP has with the #zoocrew. #TheKing, The Gauntlet, and Grandaddy 2! Can't wait to meet those guys!

Ethan rules. The silent assassin of the Zoocrew

Ethan is likely the most underrated ZooCrew member. The only real competition for that spot is Pete, because he's awesome yet stays incredibly quiet.

This thread gets me so fired up for the upcoming events THP has with the #zoocrew. #TheKing, The Gauntlet, and Grandaddy 2! Can't wait to meet those guys!

I don't know a lot, but I do know two things:

1) The King is going to be awesome - more awesome than you would ever expect; and

2) The ZooCrew will make sure that the King is more awesome than anything you would ever expect.

narytu7y.jpg

I could've swore that was going to be a photo of the trophy.

Crisis averted.

:)

How cool it would have been to get a tour of HQ as well. ECPC was awesome I can only imagine what HQ would be.

Well this care package I received today was entirely unexpected!

ta4e7a6a.jpg

Nice!!!! Callaway guys are the best.

I'd love a couple drains and hammers for my bag.

Even the entrance looks awesome.

#Grandaddy news on the horizon?

Tell Harry hello for me :alien:

I feel awesomeness on the horizon

Please send my high fives to the zoo crew.

Oh man I can see some awesome THP TV coming from this visit. Grandaddy and Gauntlet news, get ready folks, it's one heck of a journey!

Might wanna be careful in that HQ. You might walk out of there with your mind blown hehe

On Pins and Needles waiting for news on version 2.0!

Even after following along and reading the entirety of this thread, I cannot fathom how awesome it would be to spend those few days with all the various ZooCrew members.

Even after following along and reading the entirety of this thread, I cannot fathom how awesome it would be to spend those few days with all the various ZooCrew members.

Imagine the coolest experience possible.

It's way better than that. #ZooCrew rocks.

oooh man I can't wait for more details on this. Last years was seriously unreal. I really hope I can get lucky enough to be a part of it this year!

Back