The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I am going to have to stay out of this thread. #Bummed

June 13th can't get here soon enough!

I cannot wait for this event! After seeing the amazing time fellow THPers had in Dallas I know we are all going to have an amazing time with SeeMore and THP! Just over 3 months away!

Now, what kind of goodies would be involved here? So excited to be able to attend this.

After seeing some things with the Adams/Yes studio from this last weekends DFW event, I am even more excited about this adventure. I have so much to learn about my putting stoke and what I need to be doing around the greens. I got a glimpse of it last Friday and can't wait to see what happens when SeeMore has a whole weekend with us!

#SoMuchMoreToLearn

I agree Nate. I'm looking forward to learning a good deal about my putting from SeeMore in June. I've learned some from their videos. But, there's nothing like a little personal hands on instruction from people who specialize in putters and putting.

That's the ticket Nate & Ken, I am soooooooooo excited to have an instructor with each group - we will all leave this event as much better putters.

I've decided (haven't informed my wife yet) that I'm gonna reserve my birthday present for a new SeeMore once properly fit....just a random thought I had today!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

So who's going to take their putter collection to have them all customized once we're fit correctly??

Right now I only have one Seemore, but that will change either during or shortly after the Seemore event. This is the next big thing for me. Kinda like Nate mentioned, we picked up some really good 411 in DFW. It is going to be so special actually focusing 100% on putting equipment and technique.

#AnxiouslyWaiting to #SeemorePuttsDrop

JM

I sold my only Seemore. I want to start the whole process from scratch and buy a putter that is fit for me.

I have a couple I purchased this winter that aren't going anywhere. So i want them to be right

So who's going to take their putter collection to have them all customized once we're fit correctly??

I've contemplated it to be honest. But I think what I'll do is buy whatever I'm fit to and game that and then send my SeeMores to them over time and get them fit to the specs as well.

All 6 of mine will be with for this purpose. Have a feeling my collection will grow to at least 8 that weekend...

Back