2014 #TheKing - Live Update Thread

wow, nice comeback for the future King, Mr. Arnett. He was down 2 after the turn if memory serves? Looks like Chad's hair gel might have started losing it's hold.

Following this thread really makes it hard to root for any other company. Callaway really impressing me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Still have to claw for bonus points. 3&2 over Army.

Following this thread really makes it hard to root for any other company. Callaway really impressing me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

i went from having zero Callaway, to them dominating my bag. Hell, even my apparel, as I'm wearing Del Mar shoes now and lots of Callaway polo's...this event had alot to do with that.

With the matches this close it just goes to show how much everyone put in the work. Great job all!

MT 2 up through 16

MT picks one up on 16. 2up, 2 to play.

#TheKing surpassed every participants expectations by a huge margin.

To quote Freddie kong..."one of the best events I have ever been to"
Hell, I'm not even there, and have been to a few, and I might have to agree.

i went from having zero Callaway, to them dominating my bag. Hell, even my apparel, as I'm wearing Del Mar shoes now and lots of Callaway polo's...this event had alot to do with that.
Yup. Me, too. I'd dabbled in some Cally stuff, but I'm fully on board with all their offerings from the last couple years.

Group 4 update:

Cpl 4up on OG
MT 2up on Sposey

Two holes to play.

Wow I just got caught up. Not sure if I want to tee off here in a few mins.

The 17th gets me and Buck pulls to 1 down and stroking on 18.

Scotty had pulled it to 4 down with a couple of wins but lost 17 to go 5 down.

Pressure is unreal guys. This back 9 has been intense.

My count may be off but there's some sizeable Harry leads out there. Haven't heard from all the groups however. Finish strong everyone.

So much riding on every shot these last few holes. Not just the match you are in but everything. Really cool format!

MT 2 up through 16

I'd say you already had a great day keeping it close, MT has been en fuego this weekend from what I've seen. Still, another hole or two back could be all the difference! Go Go Sposey!

First two matches complete
Harry vs Chad ends Harry up 2
Tadashi vs Finley ends Freddie up 4

Closed the match out 3&1, but skibum can still grab a point on 18.

Army is closed out 3&2, but took a valuable point on 17 and can do so again on 18.

Nicely done Freddie! Hell of a round from the sounds of it.

#TeamHarry

but well done to all, of course. Amazing follow.

Finish strong, every point is going to matter it seems! And keep the results coming.

Wow, some incredible matches today!!

The suspense is killing me. This is fantastic

Back