Hilton Head invitational "extra" rounds thread

Looks like I have an 8:00 slot to fill Sunday at Fazio, Anyone interested?

Awesome!!
I look forward to it Jay!

Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for putting this together. I have not had time for anything. So thanks boys cant wait to tee it up with ya.

Another day closer to Fazio Friday!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I'm paid in full and ready for that first tee time. See y'all there.

With so many of us playing around 1:30 on Friday, anyone want to meet for a pre-warm up lunch? Big Jims seems like a good spot for that, too, especially for those playing the Jones course. I'll probably be getting there a little before lunch time so I'm guessing ill head that way if anyone wants to join me.

Is there no driving range on the Fazio course? Will they let us hit balls on the RTJ range since that's where that restaurant is?

Is there no driving range on the Fazio course? Will they let us hit balls on the RTJ range since that's where that restaurant is?
yes they will

I'm hoping range balls are included as there are things I need to work on before and after my round Thursday. Two practice rounds on Hills scheduled. #noexcuses

yes they will

Nice. Then lunch and a trip to the range sounds good to me. I'm not exactly sure what time I'll be getting in, but it will certainly leave me enough time to stretch after the drive, eat and warm up before our tee times.

I'm hoping range balls are included as there are things I need to work on before and after my round Thursday. Two practice rounds on Hills scheduled. #noexcuses
yes they are

We will just have to drive our cars over to the Fazio Course as they don't allow the carts to go strolling through the grounds

Sweet deal! This time next week I'm having a drink staring at the ocean.:bananadance:

Now this sounds like a good plan. Hope you have fun on the way down.

:banghead:

Last edited:
We will just have to drive our cars over to the Fazio Course as they don't allow the carts to go strolling through the grounds

That drive is maybe 2-3 minutes, not long at all.

For those that have never been to the resort, after you enter the resort you will be on the main road and go over the first bridge. Just before the bridge on the right is the 15th green of the Fazio course and just past the bridge on the right is the 16th tee. I've been down that road hundreds of times and I always get excited about seeing that stretch of holes.

Now this sounds like a good plan. Hope you have fun on the way down.

As much fun as you can have on a 600 mile drive. I'm not working monday night so I can blast down I95 first thing in the morning. Going somewhere fun is always a better drive.

It looks like we're one short for a 1:52 pm tee time on Thursday on the Hills course. Anyone going to be there that early to join?

It looks like we're one short for a 1:52 pm tee time on Thursday on the Hills course. Anyone going to be there that early to join?

Added to the spreadsheet.

Join us for an extra look at this course.

Added to the spreadsheet.

Join us for an extra look at this course.

You gentlemen have fun Thursday. We should be in town later that afternoon. Hope to catch up with you post round.

Back