THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

First off....CONGRATS to everyone who got in! Especially my good friend Gunner! He got involved in THP and he deserves to be in for certain.

Secondly, Damn.. Well it's time to start bribing Mikedean441. Might as well lead off with a bang....

If we get some THPers together from the area or surrounding areas to come out to Firestone this year at some point, your round is on me. Doesn't matter which course.

Hoping for a bribery rankings bump!

Serious congrats though everybody! I know JSpangs is a happy guy too! Congrats buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got home from an appointment and all I can say is

THIS. IS. AWESOME!

I'll do everything I can to make my Ohio brothers and THP proud!
Congrats buddy

Congrats to those that got in today

Congrats fellas!

First off....CONGRATS to everyone who got in! Especially my good friend Gunner! He got involved in THP and he deserves to be in for certain.

Secondly, Damn.. Well it's time to start bribing Mikedean441. Might as well lead off with a bang....

If we get some THPers together from the area or surrounding areas to come out to Firestone this year at some point, your round is on me. Doesn't matter which course.

Hoping for a bribery rankings bump!

Serious congrats though everybody! I know JSpangs is a happy guy too! Congrats buddy!

I'm still pulling for you to get that captains pick so you can put that 30 yard chip inside the pros!

What a heck of a day. Can't help but feel a little guilty getting in while I know there's several other worthy THPers that have been wanting this like no other sitting out so far. As it stands, we are lead by a great captain and I have 3 teammates that will be ready come June to take down Ohio.

Amazing!!!!! I needed that in a big way today. Very proud to be representing Team Ohio!!!! Looking forward to keep building my game and taking down those guys up North!

Congrats Gunner! Looking forward to this and witnessing "The LOOOONGGG ball"

Congrats Gunner! Looking forward to this and witnessing "The LOOOONGGG ball"

Thanks man, gonna be a great event! I am happy to bring the LOOOONGGG ball, or whatever other shot is called for to help us win!!!

Congrats to those who made it!!

We have to see a matchup of the loooooong hitters. Gunner vs Jspangs. Must see tv for sure

We have to see a matchup of the loooooong hitters. Gunner vs Jspangs. Must see tv for sure
Periscope would be a necessity. Absolutely.

Congrats to everyone who made it! I'm hoping to attend in support of the Great Buckeye State! If any other supporters want to try and tee off before/after the rivalry, I would be in! Boulder Creek is one of my favorites!

What a heck of a day. Can't help but feel a little guilty getting in while I know there's several other worthy THPers that have been wanting this like no other sitting out so far. As it stands, we are lead by a great captain and I have 3 teammates that will be ready come June to take down Ohio.

No way. Enjoy it and make Michigan proud in a few months.

No way. Enjoy it and make Michigan proud in a few months.
Believe me, I'm going to be leaning on Michiganders to get some great prep in and hopefully keep everyone involved.

I'm just glad you didn't crash while you sent in your entry :alien:

I'm just glad you didn't crash while you sent in your entry :alien:
I had people remind me to put down the phone and arrive alive. Those are the real MVPs.

8 great picks, going to be a hard fought match looking forward to seeing the teams rounded out

This has truly been an awesome day. It brought me back to my high school days when your waiting with all the guys you just tried out for the team with. I want to thank THP for giving me the opportunity to be apart of such a great event. The real work begins now! #TeamMichigan!

Michigan might be getting back on the Tour Map, well in an exhibition at least

Quicken Loans finalizing details for match between McIlroy and Fowler that would be played June 7 at Detroit Golf Club.

A person with knowledge of the negotiations tells The Associated Press that Rory McIlroy and Rickie Fowler are poised for a prime-time golf exhibition. Quicken Loans is finalizing details for a match between McIlroy and Fowler that would be played June 7 under the lights at Detroit Golf Club. It would be televised live by Golf Channel and CBS.The person spoke the AP on Monday on condition of anonymity because the match has not been announced. The first two hours would be televised live by Golf Channel, followed by the 9-11 p.m. slot shown live on CBS. It was not clear how many holes would be broadcast under the lights. Unlike the Monday night matches involving Tiger Woods in 1999 and 2000, there would be a celebrity component with this exhibition. The person said it would be “Team Rory” against “Team Rickie.”

Congrats to the OH MI selections! Good luck to the rest in the scramble for captains picks.

Congrats to those who got selected. It's going to be an amazing experience. Good luck to those who will be trying to get in over the next 2 weeks.

Back