THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

Congrats everyone. I'm so pumped to be apart of this team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats to the current participants!

Congrats guys!

Congratz everyone! Good times! Got all my devices for some good course blogging paind posting ready to go!

Congrats guys!

Congrats to all those selected. And happy to see a soon-to-be-former New Englander with a home on the Carolinas team.

Ok, 8 down 6 to go! Don't get discouraged those not picked. Luck of the draw this far. Bring it on for the final spots! Everyone has the shame opportunity to shine. I look forward to making my picks, and filling our team. OUR TEAM! All of the DC/MD/VA region it's OUR team! Let's roll

Congrats to everyone that got in today

Congrats to the team's members!

Congrats to those who got in today. To the rest of us, we grind on!

Spicoli sighting!!!

Congrats to all that got in today

Congrats all that were picked. Well time to make my best impression to my captain. Good luck guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats fellas!

Congrats to those on both sides that got in.

Good to see a couple good friends from the DMV make it. Hope to be joining them in a couple weeks.

Congrats to those selected. Was tied up today and missed the entry. Do we still need d to do the email and stuff to be considered?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Congrats to those selected. Was tied up today and missed the entry. Do we still need d to do the email and stuff to be considered?

That was the requirement for today's selection. The Captains picks are just that. Our picks. We have both stated what we're looking for.

I believe the captains will be looking at a number of things, although I would definitely say check out the stuff in the entry email. For any golf fan, there is killer content in there.

I wish that the dates for this and the MI/OH RR event were switched. I'll be in Williamsburg that weekend and would have loved to pop in and say hi!

Congrats to those selected, guess the rest of us get to go through two more weeks of wondering and hoping.

Congrats to the guys who made it!

I know Don is going to bring it for this event.

As my daddy taught me, it ain't over till it's over so for you guys like me who didn't get selected today let's dig in and keep trying. Just like when you'r two down with three to go in a match! I'm not discouraged and I'm not giving up!

Love those 8 pics some really good dudes in there. Two weeks of pressure for the captains, good luck to those who are still trying to get in.

Back