THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Realily incredible gestures by Shane and Alez!! Two guys I'm lucky to call friends.

Have to give a big thanks to ShaneP#'s This beauty arrived today, for no other reason than Shane knew I had my eye on one. Thanks buddy!

d3992eb90989c251b1827870e223b133.jpg

He's alright

Shoutout to Fupresti. I had posted in a conversation about headcovers that I wanted to pick up the matching 3 wood cover to go with my grandaddy driver cover. He PM'd me and said he had one laying around and would ship it to me for nothing. Wouldn't even let me pay for shipping costs. You are a good one Fuppy
d8a87e5ade592dfc13e9f32d3123e4d4.jpg

Shoutout to Fupresti. I had posted in a conversation about headcovers that I wanted to pick up the matching 3 wood cover to go with my grandaddy driver cover. He PM'd me and said he had one laying around and would ship it to me for nothing. Wouldn't even let me pay for shipping costs. You are a good one Fuppy
d8a87e5ade592dfc13e9f32d3123e4d4.jpg

Sorry I ship at the speed of MikeDean.

Sorry I ship at the speed of MikeDean.

Wasn't quite that slow. I didn't feel the need to make a new thread about it haha thanks again dude

I'd also like to give a shoutout to fupresti. I got a PM saying he had a Hashimoto shaft that he could send me, since I'd mentioned the profile sounded like a good fit for me in the thread. As you know if you've seen him golf the ball, it's an R flex, which is a lot better fit for my swing than his.

Looking forward to giving my feedback on it in the various Callaway heads I have, and thanks again David!

Fupresti is a good dude! WTG!

Fuppy is a good dude! Well done

David has been busy! Nice work!

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Very nice gestures by three solid guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to give a shout out to Fupresti. Had inquired about getting a couple of extra MyFly8 adapters and Fupresti sent them to me free of charge. Offered to pay, but was denied. Thank you good sir, I appreciate it!

The Fup love is strong in this thread, for very good reason. Awesome job, man!

I have to give a shout out to Sox Fan. I was literally a member of the forum for less than a day and he offered to send me (free of charge) a 3 wood for my son who is going to be playing golf for his high school this year. I started the thread for advice and ended up with a free club. Can't say enough about his generosity. Thanks again!

I have to give a shout out to Sox Fan. I was literally a member of the forum for less than a day and he offered to send me (free of charge) a 3 wood for my son who is going to be playing golf for his high school this year. I started the thread for advice and ended up with a free club. Can't say enough about his generosity. Thanks again!

My pleasure buddy! I have certainly been the recipient of incredible THP generosity before and enjoy doing my part in spreading some love when I have the opportunity to do so!

Sox is a GREAT guy

Scott is good people, for sure!

I'm a fan of Sox Fan well done Scott.

Well done Scott.

I'm a fan of Sox Fan well done Scott.

Even though I am confused about which way #1 goes? lol (I did play it properly Sunday and had an easy tap in par)

Well done Scott!
Hope your son plays the club well CotOTK!

Well done Scott!!

Even though I am confused about which way #1 goes? lol (I did play it properly Sunday and had an easy tap in par)
Even if you hit to the right, "green", you'd still be a good guy. Sox is good peeps.

Want to give a huge thanks to ddec.. I posted on Thursday evening asking if anyone wanted to get rid of a stand bag for cheap since I have a family friend that is taking up the game. I literally had 3 emails within two hours with offers. Dean sold a Nike one to me for a very good price. Arrived today and it's in great condition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back