The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow...you weren't kidding about your travel was just beginning after Dallas! Impressive!!

You guys are all over the place. Thanks for doing what y'all do for us here on THP, and safe travels!

We fly out on Thursday, but not before stopping to see one more company in the morning. Fly out from Cali at noon, get home around midnight EST (if all goes as planned). Thank goodness we get home right before the weekend, I see a lot of sleep in our future.

We fly out on Thursday, but not before stopping to see one more company in the morning. Fly out from Cali at noon, get home around midnight EST (if all goes as planned). Thank goodness we get home right before the weekend, I see a lot of sleep in our future.

Have a safe trip you two!

I love the fact you guys are working hard to make sure THP is far and above the best community around with amazing partnerships with the gear companies.

You guys ROCK

2 AMAZING events in September, decisions decisions

#GoodProblems2Have

2 AMAZING events in September, decisions decisions

#GoodProblems2Have

To quote a good man "15 events will never be done again, so try for as many as you can bc nothing is promised in 2015." JB.....

Truer words have never been spoken & I decided Sept will be a busy month if I'm lucky enough.

To quote a good man "15 events will never be done again, so try for as many as you can bc nothing is promised in 2015." JB.....

Truer words have never been spoken & I decided Sept will be a busy month if I'm lucky enough.

I was all decided that I was fine with the Adams event and the MC, and my wife and budget supported that. After the fun I had in Dallas, I'm getting the itch to try for one of the contest events, whether it's Wilson, grandaddy or gauntlet. I don't know how that would work, but I really want to find a way to make it work.

I was all decided that I was fine with the Adams event and the MC, and my wife and budget supported that. After the fun I had in Dallas, I'm getting the itch to try for one of the contest events, whether it's Wilson, grandaddy or gauntlet. I don't know how that would work, but I really want to find a way to make it work.

Don't sleep on the Bridgestone Championship!

yeah that tends to happen

ytydy7at.jpg

Got bored today in a meeting. As you can tell, I'm a tad excited for this thing

I'm not sure I'll get in 4 events or log the miles like I did in 2013, but it won't be for a lack of effort.

I just want to get to go to one event this year. Will be bummed if I don't.

ytydy7at.jpg

Got bored today in a meeting. As you can tell, I'm a tad excited for this thing

I immediately thought of a scene from SuperBad when I saw this.

LMAO

mclovin-license.jpg

Are you an Irish R&B singer ?

It was between that or Muhammad..

We could do this for at least 6 hours. We would run out of forum friendly lines though.

Chicka yeah

Dude take off that vest, you look like Aladdin

The course wants to charge me to bring my gf with me now...i already have a cart by myself why can't I bring her? Been doing it for a month. Time to find a new course they just lost my business after that phone call.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back