What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to do a little chipping in the yard but my 2 yo daughter kept taking my 58 :)

Hit a bucket at the range and then walked the par-3 course. Punched greens create too many 3-putts on the card.

Also, I'm sick of cold and windy weather on the course, let's get to the sunny stuff already.

Played 9 this morning for my weekly league as I'll be missing you normal night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Raining all day so indoor putting and following #TheKing. Great golf being played today.

JM

Played 18 this morning now just THPing the rest of the day.

It's early still, but hit up a local demo day and hit a bunch of stuff. Still have some regripping to do later on and give the clubs a bath.

Played 18 holes in the wind, between the rain. Now watching the Zurich Classic.

Had a lesson today. Stopped of at Golfsmith and picked up some new soft spikes. Watched golf. And, followed along with the best tournament if the weekend (#TheKing).

Followed The King and watched Bobby Jones: Stroke of Genius on satellite.

Played 9 holes with my 7 yr old daughter. She had a blast driving the cart, hitting a few shots, and putting on each green. I played ok. Good day...

Hit two buckets of balls at the range and then watched the Zurich

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Hit a bucket at the range. Then spent an hour working on my short game. Followed along with #TheKing and had a great conference call with #TeamParadise

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did my Joey D workout, hit some balls and watched the Golf Fix.

2 buckets at the range. Solid contact with accuracy. So much better when you see your faults on camera

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thping and 18 with grins

Played 18 at the University of Georgia course with my brother and my nephew.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hit whiffle balls in the backyard, followed the King and the Zurich, and also re installed the stock shafts into my r7 set, just to get my first time out of the way.

Last night, I bought a membership at the driving range where I'm taking lessons. Hit two buckets with the intent of going back today. Woke up with a sore wrist, elbow and shoulder so I decided to work around the house with the Zurich on in the background.

Oh wait...I DID buy a Bushnell Z6 Jolt on Amazon! :smile-big:

Just finished up a fantastic range session.

I'm all kinda of giddy right now as my ball striking was as good as it has ever been.

It's raining here so I didn't physically do anything golf related, but I did buy some shafts and ferrules today for the perfect set I'm building.

Played 18 and THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Lesson at golftec. Focused on pre shot routine and talked about my lost driver swing. Position at the top is good, face is square. Bit the face is open at impact with attack from inside resulting push fade. Need to work on staying in sync and keeping club square through impact

Had a fantastic lesson at TPC River Highlands today. Great work was put in and progress is being made. I am very happy at where my game is at and where it is heading.

After my lesson worked another hour on a few things. Then putted for a half an hour.

Had a fantastic lesson at TPC River Highlands today. Great work was put in and progress is being made. I am very happy at where my game is at and where it is heading.

After my lesson worked another hour on a few things. Then putted for a half an hour.

That's what I'm talking man. Glad to hear it.

Had the privilege of watching a lesson today. Kang brought his newly acquired D+ with him so we could hit the Bio Drivers. Wasn't the best swinging day, but was a lot of fun! Having another set of eyes to look at numbers and such was great! Thanks Kang!

I'm not usually one to be the benefactor of genuine kindness, but today blew me out of the water and still in shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back