What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its insanely good looking, and so so so so blue. I'm in love.

Better yet, its 10.5! Much needed.

Was in DSS today with one of these in my hand and put it back....May have to make a trip back there...haha
Watched guys use these all day in SC heat and still have ice in it at the end of the day. I'm a believer.

Bought the Callaway XR pro hybrid 20*, today. This club is a monster.

Watched guys use these all day in SC heat and still have ice in it at the end of the day. I'm a believer.

Yeah, I need one. I really do.

Ordered some game golf tags.

I couldn't help myself. I'm looking forward to being able to yell out 'we're one up!' every time I make a putt.

19886171938_3b6a7b2d10_b.jpg

I couldn't help myself. I'm looking forward to being able to yell out 'we're one up!' every time I make a putt.

19886171938_3b6a7b2d10_b.jpg

That is pretty sweet haha

Ping Cadence TR Anser 2 and Super Stroke 1.0 Flatso grip

$_35.JPG

Got one in white/black, as well. Shout-out to MikeG for the coupon code!

3 Callaway gloves and a pair of Travis Mathews shorts.

i played a couple rounds with my 52 bent to 51 to test whether it fit the gap better between pw/gw/sw/lw, and it did not, so today i bought an all stock rotex 2.0 50 2-dot, and i had the clubmaker bend my 52 (that was bent to 51) up to 53. so now i'm playing 47/50/53/56/60. i think that makes a lot more sense. and a dozen chrome soft. once my j15 4h comes in (fitter told me 3 weeks and it's killing me!!!), i think my bag might actually be set. i think. i hope. maybe...

3DyTrIx.jpg

I've had my Cleveland wedges for 6 years, so it was time for an upgrade.

Won gift cards to Golfsmith in an outing. Buddy was going to buy clubs from there this weekend, so he just gave me cash for the gift cards.

Hit up ebay and budget golf and walked away with

Srixon H45 22*
Tour Edge E8 Beta 16.5* Fairway with Rogue Silver 70
Srixon Rain gloves
Ping Hat

Almost pulled the trigger on a Puma Soundchuck, but decided to wait until I finished my Hybrid and Fairway Wood battles.

$_35.JPG

Share the love. Where did u get them?

Bought them last week and waiting for them to arrive but I grabbed a pair of Adizero TR golf shoes for dirt cheap on the bay. Can never have to many pair of golf shoes.

$_35.JPG

Always happy to help. You mentioned you wanted new hats and when I got that email I figured you would get better use out of it

Bought a sweet Odyssey Nexbelt, paid off my balance to #TheGauntlet and bought a Heavenwood off of eBay. Will be buying either a bucket of balls or paying for a round after work.

Bought a sweet Odyssey Nexbelt, paid off my balance to #TheGauntlet and bought a Heavenwood off of eBay. Will be buying either a bucket of balls or paying for a round after work.

Cool stuff and I heard that Heavenwood was a bad momma jamma :bomb:

I'm jelly of that purchase right there.

I bought myself a used GameGolf yesterday. ($99!!)
Now looking to buy an "Illest" cap. They use the Titleist font. I know, I'm odd.

Also: would like get my hands on a couple of new wedges. But I'm also saving for a new set of irons. The current lofts I use won't fit the new irons..

Titleist cabretta leather glove w/ my club discount, couldn't wait any longer while my dawn patrols arrive. 90 holes of golf in two days are tough on the hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back