Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Shut it Beef

Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Hey the tapatalk picture changed.....

TO AWESOME!!!!! looking good Crest!

Hey the tapatalk picture changed.....

TO AWESOME!!!!! looking good Crest!
I will make the real picture happen might take me a while... I have no clue where to even look but you will get a picture

I will make the real picture happen might take me a while... I have no clue where to even look but you will get a picture

Not in a rush dude. I know you're a good dude and holds up his end in bets...

I just don't want to lose to you EVER cuz I think it will suck and suck hard for me haha

Dan, update your roster! You got a lot of active dudes sitting on your bench.

Not in a rush dude. I know you're a good dude and holds up his end in bets...

I just don't want to lose to you EVER cuz I think it will suck and suck hard for me haha
Just ask Beef Cake Hahaha

Just ask Beef Cake Hahaha

I hate you. #Alienface. The jersey looked ridiculous but it was the dude at the store who ticked me off more. Go find your Crosby jersey. We're all waiting with anticipation.

I hate you. #Alienface. The jersey looked ridiculous but it was the dude at the store who ticked me off more. Go find your Crosby jersey. We're all waiting with anticipation.
Oh I am sure I will have a similar story when I go

Ugh this might be even worse...
I get it, you actually look happy to be wearing that Crosby jersey thanks to Photoshop :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I get it, you actually look happy to be wearing that Crosby jersey thanks to Photoshop :)

I thought we were friends...

You know we are, buddy...all in good fun :)

Haha I know. I like how you left the America hat in the pic

I lost last week because I didn't get my 3 goalie starts. Injuries suck I beat him in points and take the loss.

I lost last week because I didn't get my 3 goalie starts. Injuries suck I beat him in points and take the loss.

Dumb rule in a points league. That was intended for GAA and SV%.

Stupid avatar is larger... At least Niskanin got the GWG last night for the Cpas on the PP! That was awesome!

Stupid avatar is larger... At least Niskanin got the GWG last night for the Cpas on the PP! That was awesome!

Looks good on the website, you look very happy, lol!

Nice win for the Caps though, had to feel good.

Wow Russ cam on strong yesterday, going to be a tight one this week

Let's hope so only got a few more weeks to not end in the basement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am losing to RenRen but it could be a lot worse.

I am losing to RenRen but it could be a lot worse.
You seem to have got the tougher matchup this week compared to the other 9-9 team.

You seem to have got the tougher matchup this week compared to the other 9-9 team.

Yeah what can you do. All is fair in avi bets and fantasy hockey

Russ put together a pretty good day yesterday. I'm hoping I can put more distance. Between us tonight

Yeah what can you do. All is fair in avi bets and fantasy hockey

We'll check the standings again after this week

Back