2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 more work day... got everything packed this morning. I am ready to rock and roll.

So much work to do, so little motivation to do it because I can't be any more ready for this trip! Haven't packed yet, not surprised. I also have a meeting 4-4:30 then bowling at 6. Won't be packing til 10 tonight. Oh well! I'll be running on adrenaline tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I will be wearing on of the new THP Hats most of the weekend.

Guys... Thanks for the kind words. We are looking forward to the event as much as you are. Pretty simple: new products, food, fittings, golf and fun. It will be memorable.

And so you know, Duffy is working with some of our tour players this week as well, so have your questions ready.

Michael Vrska

Mr Vrska, looking forward to seeing you and the team again. Really enjoyed my time up there with you guys last year and looking forward to taking along for this one

Do you deliver?

Depending on room, I am sure its possible, but they would have to be ordered today so I can try and fit them in the packing.

Last day of work! It's a busy one, but it'll fly by pretty fast!

I'm done with work. Tomorrow we will be hitting the road and I am so pumped for it

One more round with the bio cells today and then time for the marketplace.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

88 and out the gate from the office. Picking up some cash on the way home, then son's baseball practice. Finish packing this evening then is weapons free for the weekend.

88 and out the gate from the office. Picking up some cash on the way home, then son's baseball practice. Finish packing this evening then is weapons free for the weekend.
Really looking forward to following TBD thread and if course getting a first hand account on the 25th. As much as you can.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I think I will be wearing on of the new THP Hats most of the weekend.

They did turn out great!

So I can call the restaurant, how many are planning to come get Deep dish at meet and great tomorrow night?

So I can call the restaurant, how many are planning to come get Deep dish at meet and great tomorrow night?

I'm in.

count me in.

In like Flint.

Yup. In.

2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

So I played my last round with my bio cells today. They weren't happy with me and they refused to let me draw the ball. I think they were pouting like my 4 year old.
I'm excited to get a true fitting and what a difference it will make.
I'm excited to see the W/S headquarters.
I'm excited to see the 2016 W/S line up.
I'm excited for these new irons.
I'm excited to watch these clubs getting built.
I'm excited to meet the awesome W/S people.
I'm excited to test these new clubs out and play a game with fellow THPers.
In excited for deep dish pizza tomorrow and a wicked dinner on Friday.
I'm excited to meet JB and 9 other awesome THP people.
I'm excited.

Excited to follow along! Nothing gets the juices flowing like getting a pm with event itinerary!

Hell yeah I'm in!!!

Will there be a TV so Sanzabar can watch the Foals take a drubbing?

Our 3 will be there

Safe travels everyone. Looking forward to the live update thread and the "full" reviews when you are able.

Have I mentioned how jealous I am????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back