SeeMore Putters Thread

You're welcome! (For the bug in the ear)

I love my Cure and I think I'm putting really well inside of 10 feet with it. But the club ho in me wants to tinker with different things and a part of me misses the Si2 I had. Probably won't do anything new to the bag this year but this winter I'll be looking for the SeeMore I love

Ok newb idiot question...is there a difference putter wise between the m7 and the m7 pr...i want exactly what dan has putter wise

Haha, never thought I would see you in here. I am not an aficionado as much as some but usually the private reserve models use some different materials or are a limited run. Not sure exactly what Dan is rocking.

Ok newb idiot question...is there a difference putter wise between the m7 and the m7 pr...i want exactly what dan has putter wise

Yes. Standard M7's look like this.

0fd04ad3838c43bb263babaa5b683be8.jpg

Dan's has copper and is fancy.

Then copper it is.
Or worse case ill get that and melt pennies onto the face

Then copper it is.
Or worse case ill get that and melt pennies onto the face

Copper insert on the PR vs. aluminum on non-PR. Also, platinum finish on regular model, black on PR. They are both awesome though!

The biggest difference is probably the insert. It's different but not wildly different although I tend to prefer the copper.

Next time we get together I can bring them both for you to see for yourself. I know this will be a long ponder haha

How did the DF work out for you?

Did not make it out like planned. Had to cut a 5.0 SS off (Wow) add a 1"1/4 extension. And now determining the grip flatso 1.0 or ultra slim 1.0. Have put a cut flatso on it and a ultra just to try to get a feel to see which grip. Right now the flatso just feels great between the head and grip weight and really like the look. Pretty sure it will be a keeper. HT might go up for sale.

Did not make it out like planned. Had to cut a 5.0 SS off (Wow) add a 1"1/4 extension. And now determining the grip flatso 1.0 or ultra slim 1.0. Have put a cut flatso on it and a ultra just to try to get a feel to see which grip. Right now the flatso just feels great between the head and grip weight and really like the look. Pretty sure it will be a keeper. HT might go up for sale.

I have flatso 1.0 on mine. Very nice balance with heavier grip and heavier head. Tried a 1.0 and 2.0 on it as well and they did not work for me as well as with the flatso.

I have flatso 1.0 on mine. Very nice balance with heavier grip and heavier head. Tried a 1.0 and 2.0 on it as well and they did not work for me as well as with the flatso.

Thanks goid to know. Each one of my putters are different 1.0. But that felt the best. Excited to roll it. Will be out of town for work overnight might find a local track to roll it

The biggest difference is probably the insert. It's different but not wildly different although I tend to prefer the copper.

Next time we get together I can bring them both for you to see for yourself. I know this will be a long ponder haha
Deal but if you locate a pr before that for me we can just end the ponder and move on

SeeMore Putters Thread

Taking a peak back in here as I stopped gaming a seemore about 3years ago. The last model I had was the Si4. I've been putting really well but remember my lowest round of Putts EVER was with that Si4 when I carded 29 putts. So back on the seemore ponder I go. So much catching up to do.

The PTM line looks nice, the HT is right up my alley, the Z3 calls for the tinkerer in me. Oh the choices I have. Definitely prefer the offset (whistle) shaft though. Going tomorrow to roll some straight shafts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extended the sb2 finally and got rid of that gawd awful pingman cord grip that was on it. It'll be nice rolling it at 3.5" longer and with a decent grip.

Extended the sb2 finally and got rid of that gawd awful pingman cord grip that was on it. It'll be nice rolling it at 3.5" longer and with a decent grip.

That must have been so short haha

Man I was pleasantly surprised today. Went to GOLFSMITH to roll a few of the seemore's hey had. They don't have a huge selection of Seemore's but they do have the basics, The FGP's the FGP mallets , A PTM3 model, a few Si models and the big FGP.

Out of everything that was available I was pleasantly surprised that the original FGP was and felt the best for me. Straight shaft. At 34" with a standard PURE grip.

Rats. I missed the blue tartan headcover again.

Man I was pleasantly surprised today. Went to GOLFSMITH to roll a few of the seemore's hey had. They don't have a huge selection of Seemore's but they do have the basics, The FGP's the FGP mallets , A PTM3 model, a few Si models and the big FGP.

Out of everything that was available I was pleasantly surprised that the original FGP was and felt the best for me. Straight shaft. At 34" with a standard PURE grip.

X.Man - that is great - this model works for the #CGOTY! Let us know if you have any questions. Happy to help.

I waited too long before I went to buy the Blue Tartan cover, went to grab it today and it's gone. Anybody have one they'd want to part with? Or perhaps the John Deere cover? :D haha

Man that Z3C in LH is amazing on eBay. I am not sure if it fits my eye, but that price is nice.

Back