clayrhye

Reaction score
Handicap
When will more of the Epoch THP tees be available on the store?

Also, what about the 1/4 zips?

When will more of the Epoch THP tees be available on the store?

Also, what about the 1/4 zips?

THP Tees will come back in the store soon.
1/4 Zips were a limited edition item, so not sure if they will be restocked.

JB any chance there will be more towels any time soon?? Really wanting one of the lime ones.

I always miss out on the good stuff. Lol. Now if I can get one of those new mallet putter covers.

JB any chance there will be more towels any time soon?? Really wanting one of the lime ones.

Not sure. Possibly. Ya never know what pops into the THP Store.

While we're wishing, I would also like a THP member tag for my bag.

There was one for the 2014 Albatross Club membership.

They had those last year when you joined the Albatross Club. This year the Albatross Club is working with Folds of Honor and gets you a chance for certain events and free shipping when you order something from the THP store or if you win something from one of the great contests they run. Completely worth it and I think you should join.

Join the Albatross club for this year and I will send you the one from last year at no charge.

Love the tees. Bought an extra box just in case. Long lasting but manage to lose them periodically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They had those last year when you joined the Albatross Club. This year the Albatross Club is working with Folds of Honor and gets you a chance for certain events and free shipping when you order something from the THP store or if you win something from one of the great contests they run. Completely worth it and I think you should join.

I've never gotten free shipping when buying from the store. But we do get the nice discount which covers shipping and then some

Join the Albatross club for this year and I will send you the one from last year at no charge.

I'll join tonight. Great cause it sounds like.

I'll join tonight. Great cause it sounds like.
Nice. Shoot me a PM with your address and I will send you a bag tag and some THP tees.

I've never gotten free shipping when buying from the store. But we do get the nice discount which covers shipping and then some

The free shipping part of the membership is only for products sent out for testing, contest winnings and stuff like that. All AC members do have to pay a small shipping fee for products ordered from the THP store. As is stated above, the 20% discount AC members get on purchases typically negates the nominal shipping charge.

Nice. Shoot me a PM with your address and I will send you a bag tag and some THP tees.

Wow. Thanks! I appreciate the offer on the tees, but I still have a few left from last year to get me by till they come back up for sale. Give those tees to a kid at the course that looks like they need em or somethin.

yes I stand corrected. There is an actual thread with all the benefits.

I have broken a couple of tee's but still find them great, especially the long ones for the driver.

Back