1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

It appears as though votes will be in throughout the day and we may even have a decision tonight.
I would say stay tuned to THP at 7pm EST for an announcement.
If you would like to "roll tape" and film your reaction in case you get in, that is the time I would do it.

Tape will be rolling!!!!

Wow! I mentioned on twitter that I'm thinking if going back to their new stuff and they actually responded to me. How awesome is that?!

They do a great job engaging consumers on twitter. Really are at the top of the class in the industry on that (and many other) point(s).

Tonight!! Two lucky persons will have their mind blown!

7 PM...and that's about 2 AM for me :D I see a lot of late nights for the next few months...

Last edited:
If one was to wet their pant in excitement while the camera is rolling would they still be socially accepted on here??

KG

Just Tapping Away

Some bodies are going to have a great thanksgiving

What a way to kick of the holiday weekend

6pm Central...crap, I'm going to be in the car drive the wife and kids up to my parents house at that time. Someone is going to have call or text me if I'm lucky enough to be choosen.
Seriously, my heart rate jumped up a little just thinking about getting choosen. Good luck to you all, there were SOOOO many good entries!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This place is going nuts tonight at 7. I can't wait to see who is jumping into the fray!

Going to be driving or loading up the car... May be an interesting time for video, but the camera will be rollin!

Cant wait to see who the first 2 selected are, I love Morgan Cup selection times!

Cannot wait to see who the two lucky THPers will be!! They are going to have a great Thanksgiving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to dig this up, maybe the best/most nerve wrecking 2:38 of my life

[video=youtube_share;l-TBkamJc1w]http://youtu.be/l-TBkamJc1w[/video]

7pm tonight eh? I know what I'll be doing! I'll be recording for sure and hope everyone does. The reaction videos are so fun to watch.

I remember Mrs Howzat filming Howzat when he got in too. Pounding the counter. It was awesome.

Seeing that video now makes it look like you ate MikeDean before filming it. Considering you weigh like 100 lbs less now.

I remember seeing that reaction when it was first posted Mike. I love seeing people's reactions. I still remember White Rhino's emotional reaction, Panda's excitement as he sat at his computer, JConn posting from the hospital, and several others. They are definitely once in a lifetime moments that you just can't capture any other time because there will never be a first-time Morgan Cup selection again.

I dont remember seeing that video. Thats awesome. I hope to see some more of these tonight.

That's awesome Mike.

It appears as though votes will be in throughout the day and we may even have a decision tonight.
I would say stay tuned to THP at 7pm EST for an announcement.
If you would like to "roll tape" and film your reaction in case you get in, that is the time I would do it.

Can't wait!!

I dont remember seeing that video. Thats awesome. I hope to see some more of these tonight.

Way better than the emotional video I did that night

Two lives are going to change tonight, I will be tuned in and ready!

Good luck all. A couple people are going to have a very happy Thanksgiving that is for sure!

Back