Bushnell NEO-XS GPS Rangefinder Watch - THP Preview

That deal is awesome so I just ordered one too.

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

The black one is sitting in my cart. I'm so close to pulling the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The black one is sitting in my cart. I'm so close to pulling the trigger

Do it! Doubt you will find a better deal for quite awhile. Plus it seems like its a pretty awesome watch.

Watch has been purchased. Just to good of a deal to pass it up

I think a white and cobalt is in my future.

Just bought one from rock bottom too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Watch has been purchased. Just to good of a deal to pass it up

Nice! This seems to be a popular purchase today. Haha

Bushnell has to be loving THP today!

I used mine yeaterday at waterlefe and was very pleased. It advanced from hole to hole. Have me good yardages and was extremely comfortable on my wrist, I didn't even know it was there.

I only used one bar of battery power through the the round. The course loaded fast and I was able to switch between the watch and gps with ease.

Good to hear Freddie lots if folks will be joining you with reviews in the next week.

I used mine yeaterday at waterlefe and was very pleased. It advanced from hole to hole. Have me good yardages and was extremely comfortable on my wrist, I didn't even know it was there.

I only used one bar of battery power through the the round. The course loaded fast and I was able to switch between the watch and gps with ease.

Loved checking yours out. I need one.

Definitely pull the trigger. Even when I don't want to wear it on my wrist for whatever reason I just strap it to the top of my bag. So dang convenient

Nice. You'll get a ton of use out of it.
I hope so dude, I think I will like it. Simple distance, quit over thinking it.

The deal Rockbottomgolf.com had going today made it a no brainer. $140 for this is a good deal.

Glad to see it finally happened War, no way to beat that deal.

I'm excited to have fast and accurate yardages. my course uses a two flag system, the second flag is moved up an down the pole based on where the pin is(low for front, high for back). So having yardages front middle back will be great when the difference between front n back is 3 clubs on some greens

LOVE LOVE LOVE mine, forget it's even on my wrist, and yardages have been within a yard across the board when comparing to Cart GPS's and Lasers.

I went to go charge mine since I havent used it in over a week. Still has 3 out of 4 battery bars. Color me impressed.

I have the black watch and everytime I see the commercial for this I wish the numbers were as bright as seen on TV. That's my only complaint. Yardages are great and its helped me pick up my pace of play.

Do you guys reckon a gps is worth it at your home course that you play at most of the time? I play my home course most of my rounds and have wondered would I get any use out of using it there or are they really only good for when going to a different course.

Do you guys reckon a gps is worth it at your home course that you play at most of the time? I play my home course most of my rounds and have wondered would I get any use out of using it there or are they really only good for when going to a different course.

I think it does. Now that I started walking I appreciate it more. After walking up to my ball the last thing I want to do is find a yardage marker.

I'm with golfers best on this one. It's great for when you don't catch the shot well off the tee and perfect for when you change up what you normally take off the tee.

I think it does. Now that I started walking I appreciate it more. After walking up to my ball the last thing I want to do is find a yardage marker.

i second this, while knowing your home course as you should , it's only helped me make better choices on the courses i play most, and speeds up my round.

Back