The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be staying inside today near the fireplace for sure.

Ricky looking all dapper. Nice.

Went and bought a new jacket this morning for upcoming travel.
Was out shopping in shorts and a polo. The temp is 78*. Just thinking that our friends in MN had -8 yesterday and how crazy that difference is.
I could be there in 3 hours by plane and there is a 80+ degree difference.
Had to turn the AC down a bit today, it's kind of warm...

I try to keep things in perspective.

Ba55jaOCMAAUWJV.jpg:large

Had to turn the AC down a bit today, it's kind of warm...

Jerk. I think JB needs his Mobile Warming Jacket, it should keep him comfortable while indoors.

I got a new TUMI jacket today too. Still dont think it would work in sub zero temps though.
If I had my wish (and it has been this way since I was younger), I would love to be a snow bird.

I got a new TUMI jacket today too. Still dont think it would work in sub zero temps though.
If I had my wish (and it has been this way since I was younger), I would love to be a snow bird.

Here was my snow bird today. A little daredevil racing down on a snow packed slide.
adema2uv.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went and bought a new jacket this morning for upcoming travel.
Was out shopping in shorts and a polo. The temp is 78*. Just thinking that our friends in MN had -8 yesterday and how crazy that difference is.
I could be there in 3 hours by plane and there is a 80+ degree difference.

Luckily today is warmer then yesterday!

The mobile warming jacket and heated seats In the car almost get me excited to drive somewhere when it's this cold. Teddy bear warmth.

I think normal temps are in the 20's so hopefully it won't be too bad.

The mobile warming jacket and heated seats In the car almost get me excited to drive somewhere when it's this cold. Teddy bear warmth.

I really should pick one up. How do you like it so far JJ?

I do love the heck out of that jacket.

It's great but NOT a substitute to a winter coat. I only wear it if I KNOW I will not be outside for more then a few minutes when it's chilly out. Otherwise it's more for fall. Also can't wear it without long sleeves (when it's really cold) since your arms will get chilly and they aren't heated.

It's great when it's suitable time for sure though.

One thing though, I'm not sure how to wash it... JB how did you accomplish this?

It's great but NOT a substitute to a winter coat. I only wear it if I KNOW I will not be outside for more then a few minutes when it's chilly out. Otherwise it's more for fall. Also can't wear it without long sleeves (when it's really cold) since your arms will get chilly and they aren't heated.

It's great when it's suitable time for sure though.

One thing though, I'm not sure how to wash it... JB how did you accomplish this?

Threw it right in the washing machine in delicate.
Do not use the dryer however.

Good to know! Will throw it in tonight

Good to know! Will throw it in tonight

Just make sure its on delicate, which also means cold and cold.
If your washing machine is rough on your gear, you could use a delicates bag.

Let me just tell you something.
Few friends are like true THP friends.
Times are great, they are there. Times are content, they are there. And when times are tough, they are still there.

Sometimes I see my friends struggle, and I watch from afar as a group of crazy guys/gals on the internet jump headfirst willing to help.
Whatever anybody tells, whatever anybody thinks. Dont change. It makes you realize not all of humanity are DBs (to quote the great Jrod).

Times are great, they are there. Times are content, they are there. And when times are tough, they are still there.

Sometimes I see my friends struggle, and I watch from afar as a group of crazy guys/gals on the internet jump headfirst willing to help.
Whatever anybody tells, whatever anybody thinks. Dont change. It makes you realize not all of humanity are DBs (to quote the great Jrod).

Can't tell you how many times I have been a bad spot or having a tough day and just gotten a random message from a THPer and it immediately made me feel like I wasn't alone. The past 2 years have been rough and I honestly don't think I would have gotten through it without all of you guys and girls.

Just make sure its on delicate, which also means cold and cold.
If your washing machine is rough on your gear, you could use a delicates bag.

Washing machine has a REALLY nice delicate feature. Thanks for the info

Love my Internet friends!

Can't tell you how many times I have been a bad spot or having a tough day and just gotten a random message from a THPer and it immediately made me feel like I wasn't alone. The past 2 years have been rough and I honestly don't think I would have gotten through it without all of you guys and girls.

You you mean it's not just golf? Kidding of course! But it sure feels good to come "home" after a rough day

4.5 earthquake in Oklahoma today? That's a pretty solid quake, hope all are ok.

Tried to hit the puma outlet today, they were closed. Boo!

uvytu6u8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back