Secret Gift Swap 2013 - Interested???

Got my package today wooohooo. Thank you for whoever sent it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I was speechless when I opened it, whomever sent it went above and beyond and hit the nail right on the head for me! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

So it's not the driver or swing that makes driving consistent? It's the tee's?

Got my gift package ordered. Should have a confirmation number in the next few days.

Nice stuff guys. I love this thread! So neat to see the generosity of this place!

I'm home form my trip and the final item was here when I returned. Package is going out tomorrow.

Arrived home from my little man and I's week long trip to see my sister and mother yesterday evening. Was a great time and we did another festival of trees for my nephew and late grandmother, really good time. Low and behold, upon going to the mailbox I found a package from a state much colder than mine.

All I can say is it was way too much, but nailed it all in the same sentence! Truly over and above the top, and get this...he nailed my sponsor for the Morgan Cup with the white/orange!!!! I included the little note in the picture, I look forward to someday thanking you in person...well done! Detective skills have been successful and the secret is not so secret...lol.
CAM00042.jpg

Thanks Randy, for taking the front on this years swap and I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday season!

Wow great to see everyone is getting some great gifts. Lovin me some THP. And I think I know who my guy is.....

Some really neat stuff you guys are getting. Makes my gift looks bleh, but I think my recipient will still enjoy what I got.

Got my package today wooohooo. Thank you for whoever sent it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

You sound so nervous, glad to see you liked your goodies. I'm not Clark by the way.

Some really neat stuff you guys are getting. Makes my gift looks bleh, but I think my recipient will still enjoy what I got.
It's the size of the heart not the size of the gift that matters.

Any one of us can go out and buy these things for ourselves. It's the fact that THP members take the time to buy & ship something to people they only know through the forum that makes it great. IMO it speaks more to the character of this forum than the gift itself.

Tapping away on my iPhone

Well yeah I was nervous. When you get a suspicious package from Chris Griswold you better be nervous cause you never know what could jump out at you.
You sound so nervous, glad to see you liked your goodies. I'm not Clark by the way.

Well yeah I was nervous. When you get a suspicious package from Chris Griswold you better be nervous cause you never know what could jump out at you.

Lmao..A imagine of that mad squirrel jumping out of the box at you...

I was thinking man if this guy was my brother he opens presents last on Christmas morning. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao..A imagine of that mad squirrel jumping out of the box at you...
Well if that was the case I had my dog near by as you could hear my wife say Izzy in the background. And she is a Squirrel chaser. Plus I got some firepower next to the bed so that squirrel wouldn't have made it far, unless it jumped on my face.

I was thinking man if this guy was my brother he opens presents last on Christmas morning. Lol

Why you say that? I have no problem opening them last lol. Gotta watch what everyone else is getting you know.

Why you say that? I have no problem opening them last lol. Gotta watch what everyone else is getting you know.

You took your time opening that bad boy. No issues with that. My family tradition was we opened our present by age...oldest goes last. I've sat there sometimes in lengths of an hour to open mine.

That just made the imagine even better..squirrel on the face, dog jumping on you wife grabbing a gun..truly lol.

You took your time opening that bad boy. No issues with that. My family tradition was we opened our present by age...oldest goes last. I've sat there sometimes in lengths of an hour to open mine.

Oh yeah I took my time. Gotta open gifts slowly so you don't break them. Plus like I said before didn't know what was going to jump out at me. Pretty funny I tried to cut the paper with my little pocket knife but it didn't do any cutting so I just ripped it off lol.

That just made the imagine even better..squirrel on the face, dog jumping on you wife grabbing a gun..truly lol.
Haha yeah that would be one heck of a video there. Especially since I put it on you tube. It really would have been a Griswold Christmas.

This thread makes me happy. All you guys are bringing it. Looks like a few got some awesome putter covers. Icey that Tartan cover is slick. Coers, what was on your putter cover? Liked the hd towel too.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

A whole lot of SeeMore love happening this year.

Great stuff that everyone is getting.

Finally catching up!

Coers that's sick. As a guy that rides I can appreciate a gift like that. Assuming your gifter did research to found you ride Harley? Lot harder finding golf memorabilia for a rice burner crotch rocket that I ride lol.

Icey what a haul you got man!! Someone spoiled you! I love the head cover.

J4U Bridgestone and puma and SeeMore does it get any better? I think not!

Yeah I seen that putter cover and loved it. Didn't even know Harley even made such a thing. Its going to look nice on the Seemore.
Finally catching up!

Coers that's sick. As a guy that rides I can appreciate a gift like that. Assuming your gifter did research to found you ride Harley? Lot harder finding golf memorabilia for a rice burner crotch rocket that I ride lol.

Back