Callaway Performance Center - Live Update Thread - #TheGrandaddy

As if we needed any more proof that Callaway cares...

zu8u5e5a.jpg

Best road trip ever.

That certainly takes the shine off the tall boy Kev delivered (he did do that didn't he Seth?) Damn you Callaway! Lol

Great pics and reviews of the day guys. Keep it up.

I am really excited to hear all the love for the X2Hot irons. If I remember correctly they got more of a "meh" response, especially compared to the Apex. So awesome to see some of you guys go with them over the Apexes.

You know, I've done some amazing things in the last few years via THP. Amazing things. Unequivocally, this is on top. Way on top. Sharing it with the dreamteam, two of my best friends JB and GG, and the mothereffing zoocrew will truly be a highlight of my life.

This thread = perma-smile.

And I'm not even there! HOLY CRAP!

Same here. I can't help but think about how much fun all the guys are having. #dreamteam

I am really excited to hear all the love for the X2Hot irons. If I remember correctly they got more of a "meh" response, especially compared to the Apex. So awesome to see some of you guys go with them over the Apexes.

Apex are awesome, but results didn't lie for me. Some guys were opposite. Loved having the opportunity to test both head to head.

This has surprised me the most. Way more buzz associated with the Apex irons, but it goes to show what a proper fitting with proper fitters will show.

Swag is amazing, especially love the T

Apex are awesome, but results didn't lie for me. Some guys were opposite. Loved having the opportunity to test both head to head.
Puttin them head to head like that and seeing your numbers had to be all kinds of awesome.

That's what it's all about man, seeing is believing

After seeing all of this pure awesome all day, I finally jumped at joining the Albatross Club. Just too much fun available to you as a member. Can't wait to join in on all this fun! Have a good time guys. Some wicked club sets being built over there. And how awesome is it to get a fitting done by the people that made the clubs. If anybody knows how to set those clubs to your swing, I'm betting it's probably those guys...

After seeing all of this pure awesome all day, I finally jumped at joining the Albatross Club. Just too much fun available to you as a member. Can't wait to join in on all this fun! Have a good time guys. Some wicked club sets being built over there. And how awesome is it to get a fitting done by the people that made the clubs. If anybody knows how to set those clubs to your swing, I'm betting it's probably those guys...

That's one of the best decisions you could make!! Welcome to the club

Did you guys see any drivers in 440cc? I'm accustomed to that size with the RFE.

On the way to Arnold Palmer's restaurant. Many pictures!

Tapping all the way to the #Grandaddy for the Green and White!

Hawk you got that room all by yourself or you sharing with the dream team? You guys are all set up for tomorrow, show the zoo crew what's up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

On our way to dinner.

3upesu7e.jpg

Heading to dinner. The ZooCrew is an awesome bunch. Looking forward to spending an awesome dinner with everyone.

When tomorrow comes, though, these suckers are going down.

Boom!!!

Looks like everyone is having a blast.

Hawk you got that room all by yourself or you sharing with the dream team? You guys are all set up for tomorrow, show the zoo crew what's up.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk
Pillow fight! :D

I'm keeping my fingers crossed those X2Hots deliver. I love the look, the thin topline and fat sole. Look so easy to hit. Apex look beautiful, have a ton of tech packed into something that looks like a player's iron. I totally understand the buzz.

But I have a feeling those X2's are going to perform for a huge number of people.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed those X2Hots deliver. I love the look, the thin topline and fat sole. Look so easy to hit. Apex look beautiful, have a ton of tech packed into something that looks like a player's iron. I totally understand the buzz.

But I have a feeling those X2's are going to perform for a huge number of people.

I have no doubt that the X2Hots will be great...that has been the awesome thing about the Callaway releases is that while one line doesn't fit everyone, they sure make it easy for everyone to find a line that is great for them.

Rooms are solo.

Back