What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally like to play courses in the 116-125 range. And 125 is pushing it unless it's a special occasion! I also don't have a problem playing from the senior tees to make that happen! There is a course out here that is 7,000 and 132 slope from the tips, 6,600 and 130 from the men's regular tees and 6,000 and 123 from the senior tees. The womens tees are 5,850 and 129 slope and junior tees are 5,100 and 120. This is also the course I learned on and played for about my first 5 years playing. Could be part of the reason I had such a hard time breaking 100!

I'm just glad I didn't read my name over here,lol

Back on topic, I haven't posted a score since Sept.

I've never posted a score here :crying:

I don't know that I've posted a score on here either come to think of it.:confused2: I haven't kept score on a round since Sept.

I did shoot a -1 for 9 holes on the Wii yesterday, does that count?

0.......Can't get out the house :(

Damn you people play way too much golf.

I am happy to play every other week.

I don't know that I've posted a score on here either come to think of it.:confused2: I haven't kept score on a round since Sept.

I did shoot a -1 for 9 holes on the Wii yesterday, does that count?

Yup! I shot 76 at spyglass hill on virtual golf, does that count?

Counts for me Dent!

Anyone who's dealing with -58 can count whatever he wants.

38 on the front and 40 on the back in the COLD!

nice score on that course! ESPECIALLY in this cold!

Hope to be able to golf with you someday JB, you are amazingly consistent in your scoring. I'll shoot an 85 then a 94 then an 87 then a 98 then . . .

I hate you JB. The only time I see 38 on the front and 40 on the back is when I look at a thermometer. :angry:

Well, I am new here, so I'll answer as truthfully as possible.
My 14 year old daughter had a "friend" over today and I didn't like how comfortable he was getting in her room.
So...........today..............I shot me a 16 year old young man in the bare foot with a 6mm, plastic BB, from one of my six BB guns.
Yes, he got the point, very quickly, LMAO!
Oh, and for those who are wondering about the bare feet, I am in Arizona and flip-flops are pretty much a year around attire.
Thanks,
LaMont in AZ

Well, I am new here, so I'll answer as truthfully as possible.
My 14 year old daughter had a "friend" over today and I didn't like how comfortable he was getting in her room.
So...........today..............I shot me a 16 year old young man in the bare foot with a 6mm, plastic BB, from one of my six BB guns.
Yes, he got the point, very quickly, LMAO!
Oh, and for those who are wondering about the bare feet, I am in Arizona and flip-flops are pretty much a year around attire.
Thanks,
LaMont in AZ

If you have kids and they are girls, that right there is funny.

Good to see another one of my Sunset Beach Golf guys over here with me.

Shot 100 today, it was my first time walking a course in a couple of months and I was dying by the 15th hole. I did manage to hit 10 fairways(new driver is sweeeet), but I ruined another round with 43 putts.

Didn't play today, but last weekend, shot a 72 on Saturday and a 74 on Sunday. Played two different courses. At my club, we have a total of 3 courses to play.

Didn't play today, but last weekend, shot a 72 on Saturday and a 74 on Sunday. Played two different courses. At my club, we have a total of 3 courses to play.

dang! nice scores! i have YET to shoot par or under (on 18). ive shot 73 (1 over) twice, and i shot a 35 (1 under) on 9 holes 3 times this past year, and a 34 (2 under) once this past year, but I cant put 2 good 9's back-to-back

Keep at it you will. I finally had a small break through this year. I carded four rounds of 70. Still trying to get into the 60's, but it seems to get harder and harder to shave off those additional strokes.
dang! nice scores! i have YET to shoot par or under (on 18). ive shot 73 (1 over) twice, and i shot a 35 (1 under) on 9 holes 3 times this past year, and a 34 (2 under) once this past year, but I cant put 2 good 9's back-to-back

First round after a loooooong layoff (about three months since I played 18, or even 9). Bitterly cold (it's snowing now and I got home about an hour ago).
The front 9 was, quite frankly, crap. Out in +16, including two doubles, a triple and then a quadruple. Then I pulled it together a little on the back coming in at +9 (my bad run continued on #10 with a triple...) which included a run of three pars in four holes!

All in all, not bad for my first round in ages, in less than clement conditions. What I learned is that over the winter I've:
Forgotten how to use my driver and
Learned how to use my wedges.

First round after a loooooong layoff (about three months since I played 18, or even 9). Bitterly cold (it's snowing now and I got home about an hour ago).
The front 9 was, quite frankly, crap. Out in +16, including two doubles, a triple and then a quadruple. Then I pulled it together a little on the back coming in at +9 (my bad run continued on #10 with a triple...) which included a run of three pars in four holes!

All in all, not bad for my first round in ages, in less than clement conditions. What I learned is that over the winter I've:
Forgotten how to use my driver and
Learned how to use my wedges.

holy cow, you were playing in the snow???

Played 9 today and shot a 46, wish I could of got 18 in as I was just heating up. I almost had a Eagle out of a bunker on a par 5, hit it perfect and it hit the pin, left me with a one footer for birdie.

No no, it started snowing after I got home. It was just really cold and wet.

i just cannot play in the cold (ive lived in florida all of my life). in fact, its 57º here today and this is waaaay to cold for me! :arrogant:

i just cannot play in the cold (ive lived in florida all of my life). in fact, its 57º here today and this is waaaay to cold for me! :arrogant:

That's not far off summertime temperatures here! Well, maybe that's an exaggeration... more like late spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back