Celtic89st

Reaction score
Handicap
9-10
What are thoughts on double gloves?

For me, only in the rain or winter... just feels odd otherwise.

Yup, rain and cold only

I never do, but might get some for cold days at some point.

Tommy "two gloves" Gainey says yes though.

Cold and rain only for me but do what feels good and you like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I where two gloves every round. Just how i grew up playing and feels right now.

I only do it with my rain gloves, or when it's a bit chilly, still the rain gloves, but as long as it isn't too wet or cold I try and stay to my norm on one glove and take it off as normal!

I never have tried it. But if it works for you then that is fine. Just a matter of preference.

I'm going to have to start out my year with two gloves on. Hope to have the right off after a couple weeks though.

I tried it for one hole and it felt odd. I see a lot of Asians wearing two gloves here, and they will putt with them on.

Only time I went two gloves is cold weather. Just feels weird otherwise.

One glove was good enough for Michael Jackson, so its good enough for me.

I have played with 2 gloves in the winter several times and honestly it didn't bother me at all.

I used to wear two when I didn't play as often, in the hopes that I could reduce the chance of blisters.

Now I rarely wear one, let alone two. Play bare-handed most often. Might wear two if the weather is chilly.

2 gloves have just not been my thing, I could see where it would be useful in cold weather though. I have had too many days that I have been out and my right hand feels like it is about to fall off from being so cold.

Never thought of trying it. In rainy or cold weather, I wear winter gloves (only slightly thicker).

I didnt know this was a thing.

Why not wear winter gloves or something?

Back