Contest - Win This Callaway Apex Hybrid

Current is XR Pro Hybrid 20 degree with a Devotion Hybrid 8 shaft. This club would compliment my Callaway Apex irons.

Current hybrid: Adams Super DHY 21* Matrix Atlus hx3 white tie s-flex
My current hybrid is ok, but I need something that’s magnificent for #The Gauntlet.

I love the Apex line of clubs. I currently game Apex MBs 4-PW and have a Krank Formula 6 22* Hybrid that I do not like at all. I would love to complete my set with the Apex Hybrid and get rid of that Krank Hybrid for sure!!!

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

I've been told that this hybrid is an anti left fairway and green finder! My current gamer is an automatic quick diving, left rough finding, snap hooking machine and I cannot stand it.

Current hybrid is an 18* Callaway Big Bertha Alpha 815 with Fujikura Motore Speeder 865 in S flex. Of course I was in love with the thing on the range before I dropped the funds on it, but I have been dreading it ever since walking out of the shop door with it.

Bonus entry:

I don't want to win this I need to win this! I'm a Callaway Homer and have nothing else in my bag. My 2016 club budget is already busted so only way I can get one is win it.
Currently only 1 hybrid in the bag X2HOT Pro 23°

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I would love to win the Apex hybrid. I hit a friends last fall and loved it.

My current hybrid : Taylormade Superfast 2.0 18* - Stock stiff shaft.

Bonus entry :

My current hybrid is Taylormade Aeroburner 19* with stock Matrix shaft. I hook it way too often and I think Apex would suit perfect for my game.

Thanks for the chance. XHOT 2 3 Hybrid Aldila Tour Blue Regular flex.

I need a new new hyrbid to go along with my new XR OS irons. Also, I have been eyeing this hybrid since it came out so it might be my lucky day.

Bonus Entry

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Zero hybrids currently. Would love to try a newer hybrid out to see if they're better than they used to be for my swing

would love the callaway apex hybrid, hope to having a GBB soon and would have my bag full of callaway, would replace my 915 hybrid

Current setup is a TEE CBproH 18* with a KBS Tour X flex shaft.

Bonus entry

PING G25 20* TFC189 stiff flex. I'd like to win because I've never tried a Callaway hybrid before.

Awesome! Id love to win this because it was on the top of my list of hybrids to try. The headshape is very interesting and I love a lot of Callaways new offerings.

My current 3h is a Taylormade Jetspeed with a Velox T 75 shaft in stiff.

Thanks THP and Callaway for this! Good luck guys

Contest - Win This Callaway Apex Hybrid

Current - Taylormade R15 3H with Ozik black tie in stiff.

Would love to start gaming some Callaway.

Id love to win the apex hybrid, my x2hot id great but this apex is the pinnacle of forgiveness and awesomeness and i need it in my bag.

Current hybrid is a x2hot 18° with aldila tour green shaft.

Thank you THP for this contest.

Current hybrid is a Cleveland 588 with stock stiff Matrix Ozik shaft.

I'd like to win the Apex because it would look dead sexy next to my XR driver and 3 wood!

Current hybrid Nike Covert VRS Stock regular shaft.

I think it's time for me to try Callaway Apex and I also need to upgrade to a stiff shaft! :)

I've tried twice to post my bonus entry of my tweets and alas I'm computer illiterate. (for some reason,
does not work for me)

current is nike sumo with Mitsubishi shaft and would like to play this to see if it is any better.

I would love to have the Callaway Apex hybrid simply because I don't currently have a hybrid in my bag.

Back