damn.
the U.S. never gets the good cars...
hahaha

damn.
the U.S. never gets the good cars...
hahaha

Drive across boarder, buy Tiquan TDI, fill out proper import paper work, drive home haha

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

If only. Car has to be over 20-30 years old depending on state.

Or you could buy three so the NHTSA can demolish two of them. ;)

Drive across boarder, buy Tiquan TDI, fill out proper import paper work, drive home haha

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

If only. Car has to be over 20-30 years old depending on state.

Or you could buy three so the NHTSA can demolish two of them. ;)

I find that so odd for the States. When our dollar was at the peak against the American, 4-5 years ago, people were flocking down to buy new vehicles. Even after taxes, most were saving $3-5 grand.

Our car manufacturers own that segment of laws, etc
I find that so odd for the States. When our dollar was at the peak against the American, 4-5 years ago, people were flocking down to buy new vehicles. Even after taxes, most were saving $3-5 grand.

Though I haven't seen him on here recently....The Due, works at a VW Dealership in Wichita, he'd be a good one to ask questions of, if there was any.

APR just released the Stage III and III+ s3 and R turbo upgrades. It maxes out at 522hp, 0-150 drops to 15 seconds and 0-60 gets down to 3.4. As much as I want it, I think I'll hold off for a while on it. Plus side though is now that its warm I get to get my wheels and summer tires a couple of weeks early. I'll probably order the tires next week.

... damn.

So just got the renewal form for my TDI from the DMV here in California, doesn't seem like any issue to renew except I have to get it smog tested.

Doesn't that make no sense? It will pass due to the cheat and they know it, yet I still have to pay the money to get it done? Good to know that nothing has changed in this state.

Wheels and tires installed. It's only fitting that it got cold and started to flurry today.
12265891_1147164165294342_490213779753509884_o_zpsum29nmo7.jpg

well, got rid of my GLI this past saturday.

and picked up a 2016 GTI SE

cannot wait to get started on modifying and making this car my own.

picture with my wife's car at the office.

2007 GLI here. Bunch of work done to it. Will post a picture later on

Patiently/Anxiously awaiting the VW response.

Nice Vdub! My Euro LED tails are on their way so I'm hoping to install them today or tomorrow. Its warmed up a lot here so I got to really see how the R does with the PSS's. I've got to say its quite good. So much grip.

Initial reports on the VW Diesel settlement being buyback of the 2.0's at the value of the car back in Sept 2015 or perhaps a fix (if approved by the EPA) AND a cash payment reported to be $5k to each person regardless if they choose to sell or fix. For once, car ownership might work out in our favor.

I've seen a few different reports....My brother is waiting patiently to see what it'll actually be. I'm sure there will be a final draft out at some point.

I read it's more like $2000, and the $5000 was a mis-reported

I'm also waiting patiently, I'd take $2k in a heartbeat

As a non-VW owner, I am waiting to see what they are able to figure-out with "fixing" the new stock that is sitting in some massive lot, somewhere. If the performance is not greatly impacted, once the fix(es) is/are installed, I'm hoping for an opportunity at a solid discount.

As a non-VW owner, I am waiting to see what they are able to figure-out with "fixing" the new stock that is sitting in some massive lot, somewhere. If the performance is not greatly impacted, once the fix(es) is/are installed, I'm hoping for an opportunity at a solid discount.

this.

so much potential if everything works out the way you are thinking.

Hmmm....I wonder if I could trade mine in on a discounted one? Although my car is ridiculously awesome so far.

this.

so much potential if everything works out the way you are thinking.

Hmmm....I wonder if I could trade mine in on a discounted one? Although my car is ridiculously awesome so far.
I have always liked how the Passat design has evolved... That size, with the diesel, is very appealing. And if there is a solid discount, I'll be looking.

I'm still waiting for discounted Golf Wagon diesels. It's like 30 cent difference in the litre here.

Back