KENTWOOL Socks Forum Testing Review Thread

Seriously considering getting a pair for each of my starting 5.

Do it, they will win for you.

I did think this was the underwear thread for a sec and was like hmmm... Lol

Seriously considering getting a pair for each of my starting 5.
You might win coach of the year with that move, they'll thank you for them after their first round in them for sure!

Do it, they will win for you.

I did think this was the underwear thread for a sec and was like hmmm... Lol

Have to get the ball airborne to win Alex. LOL

Do any of the team color options match up to you guys??

Yeah, there's some orange in there.

Wanted to pop in here and drop another nugget of success for these socks. These are SO GOOD!!! Wore these yesterday on a chilly morning, wet and snow filled course. Let's say my feet were dry and warm the entire day. I honestly expected to take my shoes off and have wet feet. Not even close. Love these socks!!!

I've actually worn these socks with a pair of Puma Faas Lite mesh once when the course was a bit damp... My feet got wet, but they dried out super quick. I thought i'd go the whole round with wet feet... Now just to keep a regular pair of golf shoes in the car also...

Forgot to post about my gym experience. These were fantastic, wore i actually think they helped with circulation. My feet didn't get too hot and sweety and they were very comfortable for the 4 mile run i did

Don't think I've given much feedback so I wanted to add that yes these socks are fantastic. I was in them close to 12 hours on Saturday and felt no discomfort and honestly didn't even think about my feet, which is a good thing (if that makes sense).

Anyone else notice they are a bit Large? I got the size large which I think is from shoe size 8 to 12. I'm right in the middle at size 10 and 11 and these run a bit larger. I'm sure it's to accommodate all feet sizes from 8 to 12 but I noticed where my heel is supposed to fit in the sock, when I put the sock on, I noticed that where my heel is supposed to fit in the sock that part ends up near my Achilles. Still extremely comfortable but I may have to stick it in the dryer to shrink them up a bit.

Anyone else notice they are a bit Large? I got the size large which I think is from shoe size 8 to 12. I'm right in the middle at size 10 and 11 and these run a bit larger. I'm sure it's so common it all feet size from 8 to 12 but I noticed where my heel is supposed to fit in the sock when I pulled a sock on that ends up near my queue. Still extremely comfortable but I may have to stick it in the dryer to shrink them up a bit

Had no issues with the large sizes I have he XL runs a but high in the ankle for me but not much difference.

Be careful with he dryer, definitely would follow the care instructions.

Had no issues with the large sizes I have he XL runs a but high in the ankle for me but not much difference.

Yeah I have no issues with the sock in general going to past my ankle. the issue for me is that the area where my heel is supposed to sit inside the sock ends up running well past my heel up to my Achilles. So when I put golf shoes on it has a weird cluster and bunches up right above the shoe.

Yeah I have no issues with the sock and gentle going to post my ankle the issue for me is that the area where my heel is supposed to sit inside soccer ends up running well past my heel up to my Achilles. So when I put golf shoes on it has a weird cluster and bunches up right above the shoe.

That is strange, maybe reach out to them, the CS is top notch maybe they take an exchange for mediums

Agreed, I think I have 2 XLs and an L, not a huge difference between, I've been washing all my kentwool stuff nice and gentle.

Yeah I have no issues with the sock in general going to past my ankle. the issue for me is that the area where my heel is supposed to sit inside the sock ends up running well past my heel up to my Achilles. So when I put golf shoes on it has a weird cluster and bunches up right above the shoe.

I haven't noticed this, but I will look next time as I am a size 10.5.

Interesting. I don't recall having that happened. I will pay attention to this next time I wear mine.

Has anyone tried the Kentwool Graduate socks?

Is Amazon the best place to get these socks? I've been itching to try a pair, but I haven't found any deals just yet.

Is Amazon the best place to get these socks? I've been itching to try a pair, but I haven't found any deals just yet.
I am not sure about Amazon, but they have free shipping so that may offset buying them through someone else.

Definitely go to their website and get on their email list. They send out deals constantly - some better than others.

Email from Kentwool about a new website release and a sale to go along with it.

The code is Fresh for 20% off. The email said no exclusions so this may be good for their underwear as well.

Email from Kentwool about a new website release and a sale to go along with it.

The code is Fresh for 20% off. The email said no exclusions so this may be good for their underwear as well.

Just received it as well.

Just bought 3 pairs of socks to go with the one I already have. I still can't talk myself into paying $40 for boxers, no matter the performance. The only thing that can get uncomrtable for me during a round is my feet so I guess that's why I can't justify the boxers.

Back