Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been pondering some Hogan TK wedges. I'm really curious how the v-sole and high bounce grinds work. I keep missing demo days in my area.

I am still pondering a Bettinardi Queen B #6...rolled it so well again today in the store! Need to find the funds to make it happen!

CA4V5bMUIAAhfrg.jpg
If I'm to ever change from the BB32, the Queen Bee would be the putter I go to.
Buy it :)

New ponder:
SAM_3821.jpg

2016 Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Double Black Diamond; Motore Speeder VC6.2 stiff. 10.5 head. SuperStroke TX1 grip.

Should be <€400 for the combination (<$450), when I get it with the irons I'll probably get it down a little more.. I just hit it so well, should be illegal.

Pondering getting one of those XR16 3 wood heads that alez posted a link to. Are the xr16 much of an improvement over the xr? Ive sold my Xhot to my dad and looking at selling my Bio Cell + and need replacement.

I was pondering a putter i was watching on a local auction site but now its acquired, check out the brought thread. :D

Pondering getting one of those XR16 3 wood heads that alez posted a link to. Are the xr16 much of an improvement over the xr? Ive sold my Xhot to my dad and looking at selling my Bio Cell + and need replacement.

I was pondering a putter i was watching on a local auction site but now its acquired, check out the brought thread. :D
I can't comment now but it's supposed to have a hotter face and be a little more forgiving.

I'll be sure to let you know when I get a chance to hit it.

I can't comment now but it's supposed to have a hotter face and be a little more forgiving.

I'll be sure to let you know when I get a chance to hit it.

I love my xr16 3w. Wish it had a softer shaft but still an improvement for me over my XR 3w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love my xr16 3w. Wish it had a softer shaft but still an improvement for me over my XR 3w

What shaft do you have in there now? Still haven't decided what I want to install in there.

What shaft do you have in there now? Still haven't decided what I want to install in there.

Speeder evo 765 X flex. Playing length of 43"

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Now that I'm all Bridgestone :Bridgestone: I'm pondering either one of these two Yellow Masters bags Carry or Mini Staff:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458493888.301164.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458493897.105319.jpg

Ponder mode on MD3s has now grown to include replacing my current irons with Apex CF16s too.

I've always had more success with a softer flex in my woods. I'll have to see what I have lying around and see what I can do.

hzrdus red for the hybrid.

Debating if I should send my XR Pro wood back to Callaway for a 80% refund or take it to golfsmith, golf galaxy, etc to get some Nike RZN balls.

Debating if I should send my XR Pro wood back to Callaway for a 80% refund or take it to golfsmith, golf galaxy, etc to get some Nike RZN balls.

Thought Callaway only did Merchandise Credit on returns

XR16 fairways. Hit the 3W today and my swing wasn't terribly consistent, but when I connected I REALLY connected.

I'm pondering a jgr fairway wood. off the tee I do really like my xr. but off the deck I am not very confident.

Wedges.

Need something super versatile in a 54 wedge. Full shots are killing me.

Wedges.

Need something super versatile in a 54 wedge. Full shots are killing me.

I'm finding my Ping Glide 54 stupidly easy for full shots.

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.

I'm finding my Ping Glide 54 stupidly easy for full shots.

Tapped from my smarter than me phone.
I was checking out Wislon Staffs site hoping they have a 54* wedge for the F5 irons.

I see they are only 14° fairways, what loft do you guys play in your drivers?

alez are they easy to hit off the deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back