Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

I booked ship sticks to send clubs down on Monday to arrive by Thursday and have proshop send back Monday. I'll call them the week of to give them heads up clubs are coming. I have a travel bag to pack them in, but with the cheaper air flight, I didn't want to worry about extra baggage fees and such. Plus I land in Orlando and renting a car. No need to get bigger car just for clubs. First time ever using ship sticks, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it all works out. Thanks to a fellow THP'er, I was able to use discount code to only pay one way on the round trip shipping for my clubs. Since I don't arrive till late Thursday, I'm not bringing the driver.

I booked ship sticks to send clubs down on Monday to arrive by Thursday and have proshop send back Monday. I'll call them the week of to give them heads up clubs are coming. I have a travel bag to pack them in, but with the cheaper air flight, I didn't want to worry about extra baggage fees and such. Plus I land in Orlando and renting a car. No need to get bigger car just for clubs. First time ever using ship sticks, so I'll keep my fingers crossed that it all works out. Thanks to a fellow THP'er, I was able to use discount code to only pay one way on the round trip shipping for my clubs. Since I don't arrive till late Thursday, I'm not bringing the driver.

My thoughts exactly on rental car/shipping not to mention I will just take a carry on now, so less airport hassle. It will be my first time to use shipsticks as well.

Ok for those playing extra golf Thursday here you go:

The Conservatory

2PM:
Lightningbolt44
KC720
BrianMK24
Jon D

2:10PM
sposeybunchofnumbers
Ddec
Sweethebs
Trey3d

I also updated this in the first post...thx

thanks 441

Ok for those playing extra golf Thursday here you go:

The Conservatory

2PM:
Lightningbolt44
KC720
BrianMK24
Jon D

2:10PM
sposeybunchofnumbers
Ddec
Sweethebs
Trey3d

I also updated this in the first post...thx
Crap... I have to play with ron?????

Thank you! Sweet gets to see me use the 3+ I got off him. Might have to buy his 5 :D

I'm going to be driving some/most of the way down on Thursday, so I won't need a spot in a villa or a tee time for that day, but I'm excited as all get out to be part of these festivities.

I'll have driver in the bag for Thursday round. For the weekend I'll disassemble the head and put it away

I see what you did there! Going to be so much fun for you all.

I'm going to be driving some/most of the way down on Thursday, so I won't need a spot in a villa or a tee time for that day, but I'm excited as all get out to be part of these festivities.
Sounds good thanks for the heads up. Will be good to see ya again buddy

Sounds good thanks for the heads up. Will be good to see ya again buddy

This is going to be an amazing group to be a part of...cannot wait, and luckily I don't have to wait for long.

Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

Thank you! Sweet gets to see me use the 3+ I got off him. Might have to buy his 5 :D

Hilarious...I cannot wait. FWIW my Bridgestones are now in a good home down in Iowa with Rogt.

I now have Big Time's (Nate - Dfw THP'er) Titleist driver....I fell like Thor gave me his hammer.

Last edited:
So, I'm just now booking flights. There have been some things keeping me from doing so to this point, so yes I know it's late.

That said, if I can get it for a decent price, is Daytona Beach airport a viable option?

It's really hard to get a good price into Daytona but he's it is an option lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really hard to get a good price into Daytona but he's it is an option lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I can get one in there at the same price as MCO or JAX, the return flight is just kind of a B.

Anyone getting into Orlando on the 14th around 3:45 PM? Trying to situate rides if I go that way, or if I just need to rental it up.

So, I'm just now booking flights. There have been some things keeping me from doing so to this point, so yes I know it's late.

That said, if I can get it for a decent price, is Daytona Beach airport a viable option?

Its the closest airport to Hammock Beach.

Well I can get one in there at the same price as MCO or JAX, the return flight is just kind of a B.

Anyone getting into Orlando on the 14th around 3:45 PM? Trying to situate rides if I go that way, or if I just need to rental it up.

Is Jacksonville an option for you or is it too late? I would could swing through J'ville on my way down and you could ride down with me. Probably around 4:00 or so when I got there, but could hang out if your flight was later arriving than that. Dunno if that helps or now.

Its the closest airport to Hammock Beach.

Thanks.

Is Jacksonville an option for you or is it too late? I would could swing through J'ville on my way down and you could ride down with me. Probably around 4:00 or so when I got there, but could hang out if your flight was later arriving than that. Dunno if that helps or now.

If I do JAX, I can't leave through Tulsa which is a Beyotch since I'll be getting home late already and having to run a tourney that Monday. Let me look again.

Oooooooooooook, I'm getting into MCO around 4PM on the 14th, any chance anyone is on some similar timeframe? Or should I just get a car and be done with it?

Oooooooooooook, I'm getting into MCO around 4PM on the 14th, any chance anyone is on some similar timeframe? Or should I just get a car and be done with it?
Little bump to check before I just book a rental for myself.

Little bump to check before I just book a rental for myself.

If you want to hang around mco until 6:30ish I can grab you as that's about whe I should be driving through Orlando from Tampa

Hello all. I am an idiot and completely missed this thread. I'm getting into JAX on Thursday AM and taking off Monday AM.

If anyone flying into JAX needs a rental car and wants to split, let me know!

Bumped my flight up getting into jax on thur at 730pm

Considering a 1-way rental from MCO to Palm Coast after I get in, but that poses the questions....

1) Would someone come pick me up at the rental place? hahaha

2) Can I bum/pay to share a ride back to MCO with anyone?

Considering a 1-way rental from MCO to Palm Coast after I get in, but that poses the questions....

1) Would someone come pick me up at the rental place? hahaha

2) Can I bum/pay to share a ride back to MCO with anyone?

When's your flight back? If it's Sunday I have to drive right by it on the way home

Back