The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Had Blount not gotten hurt and AP (or AD if you prefer) not had an off week, I would have lost to you and been out of the playoffs because I made a bad GM decision to sit Gurley over Forte.

It's amazing how important good GM decisions are. Had I not picked up Langford 2 weeks before Forte got hurt I probably would have lost those games where Langford filled in and my playoff chances would have been long gone.
Funny how it goes. I drafted Marshawn end of round 1, then got Rawls on waivers, now Bryce Brown on waivers... 3 seattle starting RB's haha/. I also had a 4th, Fred Jackson, but dropped him. I literally have nobody left

Thanks!

I also have Larry Fitzgerald. That's the dilemma now, who do I start and who do I sit? I sat Gurley last week and he put up 26.5, I am thinking about sitting Forte this week since he shares carries now, but STL has a good defense and the bucs have been strong against the run so do I sit Martin or Gurley again? Or do I play all three and sit Fitzgerald?

I'm in the same boat with Fitzgerald. I have amendola, Watkins, Decker, and Fitzgerald. I don't know which one should sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in the same boat with Fitzgerald. I have amendola, Watkins, Decker, and Fitzgerald. I don't know which one should sit.

That's a tough one too. Fitzgerald hasn't seen the endzone in a while making it hard to pick him over the other guys. But he's playing Philly this week which is why, for me at least, I am struggling to sit him.

That's a tough one too. Fitzgerald hasn't seen the endzone in a while making it hard to pick him over the other guys. But he's playing Philly this week which is why, for me at least, I am struggling to sit him.

I know I feel the same way, but Watkins has been on fire lately, decker is pretty much good for a TD a game, and amendola is pretty much Brady's only decent WR and they are playing the Titans this week.

I know I feel the same way, but Watkins has been on fire lately, decker is pretty much good for a TD a game, and amendola is pretty much Brady's only decent WR and they are playing the Titans this week.

They are all super solid guys, in this situation you may have to sit Fitz. Sadly, whichever guy you sit will go off, because that is just the way it always goes. Good luck!

Why can't this be week 14??? I actually feel good about my team this week...

League 4 playoffs are going to be tight. First match up is projected 102-101 and the second match up at 105-99. Should be an exciting week.

Picked up the Carolina backup RBs in case Stewart doesn't play this week. It's a Hail Mary, but if one ends up looking like they'll get RB1 carries, worth putting in. A lot of my other guys are in committees.

Had some space on the roster, as Jordan Cameron is about as worthless as they come.

Funny how it goes. I drafted Marshawn end of round 1, then got Rawls on waivers, now Bryce Brown on waivers... 3 seattle starting RB's haha/. I also had a 4th, Fred Jackson, but dropped him. I literally have nobody left
I picked up Harris right before Seattle released him. I could have gotten Brown instead before you did. At least it isn't like my RB scoring has been driving my team this season. It is going to be a tight match up.

Interesting turn of fate......Blount is out and I had Bolden on the bench. Could be a game changer for me this week.

With Dalton out, I also picked up Yates and McCarron to go along with Winston. Unsure as of now who I will start.
A quick note on McCarron... The last time a bama QB won a NFL game was all the way back in 1987. Just something to think about.

I picked up Harris right before Seattle released him. I could have gotten Brown instead before you did. At least it isn't like my RB scoring has been driving my team this season. It is going to be a tight match up.
haha, yeah neither of us has been winning games with big RB performances

A quick note on McCarron... The last time a bama QB won a NFL game was all the way back in 1987. Just something to think about.

I saw that yesterday. While I don't care if he wins the game, I still have to think Winston is the smarter play even though he's playing against a better D.

Wish TB wasn't playing tomorrow so I could think on this some more and learn if Hoyer is definitely out.

Matchup in League 7 with Hurricane. This is the Lineup I plan on rolling out there.
3714ab8195d0efddfa97736d6fd3b9b1.jpg

Matchup in League 7 with Hurricane. This is the Lineup I plan on rolling out there.
3714ab8195d0efddfa97736d6fd3b9b1.jpg

On second thought I will roll out TB DEF instead.

Started the season in L6 7-2 and went 1-4 the last 5 weeks...and still made it in as the 4 seed. Hoping I can make a run the next 2 weeks.

I feel like I'm more scared of GG's team every time I look at it.

Just went waiver wire shopping for a D/ST & ended up coming away with Julian Edelman too.

I guess he was dropped back when he got injured, but based on today's reports, he might even play this week. If I can make it thru the 1st round of the playoffs, it will be nice to have him as an option for next week.

The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Here's the team I'm rolling with as of now. Taking some gambles on Bolden & Bryce Brown.

Also have Eifert, Jordan Matthews, and Markus Wheaton I can put in.

My TE outside of Eifert is ASJ who goes tomorrow so I can't wait until Sunday to see if Eifert goes.

Would you change anything if this was your team?

abb455d14a9710026c76494e22995234.jpg

Is it wrong for a team that missed the playoffs to be waiver wire shopping? I mean, I get it. I want to win but my season is over. I'm not playing for anything and my moves could cost a playoff team a shot at winning...

L6...1/2 game out of the playoffs...at least I finished above .500 Good luck to the playoff teams.

Is it wrong for a team that missed the playoffs to be waiver wire shopping? I mean, I get it. I want to win but my season is over. I'm not playing for anything and my moves could cost a playoff team a shot at winning...

Absolutely not. In an ideal world, everyone would still be trying to win every game. Playoff teams shouldn't have any more access to the waiver wire than non playoff teams.

This Sunday I'll be working at the Pats/Titans game with pretty much no access to my cell from 9am until around 7pm... it's going to kill me to not know how my team is doing, given everyone save Hightower is playing during that window!!!

I feel like I'm more scared of GG's team every time I look at it.

Haha, don't worry you can rest assured knowing whichever guy I decide to sit will have his career best that night. Right now, Forte is on the bench, but it could end up being Fitzgerald or Doug Martin, I just can't decide.

This Sunday I'll be working at the Pats/Titans game with pretty much no access to my cell from 9am until around 7pm... it's going to kill me to not know how my team is doing, given everyone save Hightower is playing during that window!!!

Just know that you're losing badly.

Back