I say visit a local Vapes shop and see what they have to offer. I'd look into getting a decent mechanical mod. Clones are cheaper than authentics. Then get a decent atomizer like an aspire nautilus or Atlantis. E-juice is a matter of personal taste and the best place to find one is a local shop that has a good variety that you can taste test. I'm currently making my own juices. I find I can save a ton of money going the diy route

I love my Atlantis, amazing tank running at 30W. Where's the DIY samples at?

I love my Atlantis, amazing tank running at 30W. Where's the DIY samples at?
Once I get all my mixing supplies and my recipes more consistent... Samples for everyone!!! Haha

If you mix any 0% nicotine, let me know. I'd be intrigued to try some. :)

Still vaping everyone? I just started. History: no smoking, ever. Just vaping cuz its fun, so I dont use any nicotine.

I'm seeing more and more vapers on the golf course

I love vaping while I golf. I'm always trying to give away my vaporizer to the group behind me though.... Just ask amsmith or jlukes....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought my first setup last Saturday in an attempt to quit smoking! So far so good. Have only smoked around 4 cigarettes a day and really don't even crave them anymore. Purchased an Eleaf I-stick 30watt and a Nautilus Aspire tank and an Aspire Mini tank. It's nice having two tanks in case I want to change juice quickly. So far loving it and already feel better. Smoking almost 2 packs a day was certainly taking its toll.

Looking forward to going back and reading this thread. Always looking for tips.

That's a nice setup! What wattage do you typically use? I have not tried any RDA/RTA's yet but may in the future. Upgraded my equipment a bit last week to a MVP 3 Pro 60wt and an Isub Apex tank using .5 coils. Really enjoy the vape and definitely have no cigarette cravings!

Haha nice! As I said the velocity is awesome

This is all because of you Kang :)

That's a nice setup! What wattage do you typically use? I have not tried any RDA/RTA's yet but may in the future. Upgraded my equipment a bit last week to a MVP 3 Pro 60wt and an Isub Apex tank using .5 coils. Really enjoy the vape and definitely have no cigarette cravings!

I'm at 0.38 ohms @ 50W

My current set up is a velocity quad coil build (24 Guage 6 wraps each around 5/32", 0.21 ohms) hitting at 80 watts. Velocity is an awesome rda, easy to build.
d6e27b2339a76e78a962d7be242b4865.jpg

I want to get into vaping. Have no idea where to start. Definitely want the 0mg nicotine for everyday use and then just a slight amount for when on the course. Looking through options and it's overwhelming

I started with a reusable cartridge system and slowly got into the more expensive stuff.

Like this:
http://www.hugevapor.com/UserFiles/1369230056.jpg
I want to get into vaping. Have no idea where to start. Definitely want the 0mg nicotine for everyday use and then just a slight amount for when on the course. Looking through options and it's overwhelming

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Really depends on what you like... personally I like a dripper and a good regulated mod so I can keep the wattage output the same. You may like a tank for the convenience factor of not having to drip the juice often.

Went into a Vape store yesterday and walked out with this enriched juice...any one try this one. Very rich in flavor. Perfect over a glass of whiskey but maybe not an everyday smoke

b260770f695545f56362e847397c369c.jpg

^Might be good on the course. I figured you would have a ton of vape shops down your way

^Might be good on the course. I figured you would have a ton of vape shops down your way

Thanks for the mod and tank dude!! Much appreciated!!

Went into a Vape store yesterday and walked out with this enriched juice...any one try this one. Very rich in flavor. Perfect over a glass of whiskey but maybe not an everyday smoke

b260770f695545f56362e847397c369c.jpg
Whats it taste like? Im happy with the flavor i have now but im always open to new flavors

Whats it taste like? Im happy with the flavor i have now but im always open to new flavors

This is from the website. I think it's spot on!

9ade045ef50039a85512d5675998286b.jpg

Thanks for the mod and tank dude!! Much appreciated!!

Sure thing. If you change your mind and want the more powerful mod I'll send it

A local ecig company has a big sale going on now and i want to spread the word about them because they have really taken care of me over the years. They have great juice and they are having 50% off right now

50% off standard juice so 50mls is $6.98

shipping is flat rate $5.50(free shipping on $50)

coupon code: flash50

new customers get free samples by putting "sample" in the comments

tictacs is my favorite!

http://www.grandrapidseliquid.com/

Last edited:
Just started vaping over the weekend. 0mg nicotine, just for the flavor. Bought some house flavors and do want to experiment with mixing and making my own flavors. I saw some stuff online and I might want to try to go the whiskey route and get some bold oak flavors.
Right now I have just a basic battery and cartridge set up, that cost me around $15 for all the parts. Maybe once I start pumping out some of my own recipes then will I get a more powerful battery.

Back