Favorite PGA Tour Event

I'd have to go with the Players Championship myself. I really enjoy the course, and the field is top notch.

Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship is one i love watching

Scottsdale WM event, wish they still did. The caddy races...

Waste Management for sure! I really want to get out to Phoenix and see this awesome event!

I really like the Players Championship. Great venue and always excitement

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Riviera is my favorite also, grew up in the area. Our high school golf team had that as their home course (I didn't play then). There may have been a keg stealing incident involved one year but I plead the 5th :embarrassed:

I have to go with the Honda at PGA National, so many great memories for the THP weekend there.

Doral aka Cadillac Championships

The Players. I love that course and I feel like it's had some great finishes the past couple of years. Still want to get out there and tee it up one day.

Waste Management hands down

TPC all day

Any event at courses I have played. Love Farmers bc of this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I enjoy the Waste Management, Heritage and Bay Hill events because I've played those courses.

Outside of that, I enjoy the Cadillac Championship and the Hyundai Tournament of Champions.

The Player's Championship.

Players.

After that maybe the SHO or Valero because they are likely the only ones I'll be able to attend. I've been to the SHO once and had a great time.

Waste Management for me. That par 3 with the stands is something else!

I'd go with either The Honda having played the Champion Course at PGA National so many times, or the WGC Bridgestone Invitational at Firestone, that's always a fun one to watch.

Players

I am assuming not the WGCs, with that said, I really like Bay Hill, the added Arnie element makes it pretty darn cool.

WGC Matchplay event. I love watching all the match play events.

Great thread. Players seems too obvious as the "fifth major" but such an easy pick. WM Phoenix Open (just fun) and Valero Texas Open (great history)

Waste Management.

Not only is the par 3 16th a crazy environment, but the people watching at that tourney is absolutely ridiculous!

And, I go every year, but that is beside the point.... Although not in 2016:sad:

Back