Grandaddy 2015 - Next contest?

Congrats fellas! Bring the belt home where it belongs!

Congrats guys!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Congrats Boys

Congrats!

Congrats to you both!

Some guys have all the luck.
Congrats guys!

Congrats guys, and awesome another spot gets added for Team Redemption!

Congrats!

congrats guys. Not sure anyone will have redemption on their mind more than TexasHacker!

Im not a judge now that I am in, but I feel the same way. There were hundreds of awesome, it is just not easy.

Lot's of tough decisions to be made. Bottom line, good to have a couple more members dialed in and ready for December.

Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB should watch from the sidelines. There is a reason he does not have any HOF tags. He just doesn't play well with others.

That being said, sure let him play and I would consider being there too. That way he would have someone to throw down a lot of burgers with.

quoting the winner!!!! congrats buddy

Congrats guys!!!

Congratulations guys!! Thrilled for you both.

Well done guys.

Lot's of tough decisions to be made. Bottom line, good to have a couple more members dialed in and ready for December.

There were some great entries in this one, I can't imagine being a judge and having to go through them.

congrats

See my post in the #Grandaddy thread, but wow. This is amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I cannot thank everyone enough. Finley, I am coming for you. I will be ready both mentally and physically that much is certain. Time to get some effing redemption

Congratulations on getting in guys!

#Redemption is on the horizon. I feel bad for the Zoo Crew. Well, almost. :alien:

JM

Congrats guys! 2 guys I know well and will do great in this event! Way to go!

Congrats boys!

Congrats guys!

Well this was certainly not expected, but I am extremely excited to finally get a chance at playing The Hideaway along with THPers (Not to mention a chance at Miguel's). This will be my first time playing with any of the guys from Callaway so I am pretty damn excited about that. Jman I am here reporting for duty sir!

To close, I just keep thinking about something Finley said to me back in August "Dude you are killing me." He better get used to that.

Back