Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
just put the needle right in the top grip hole?

(there's really no way to write that tactfully...)

Yep, just in that little hole on butt end of grip. Works great.

want to start putting grips on by air, mostly putters, not sure if I should build my own or get one like the pure grip gun.

thoughts?

I use just a regular inflation gun, and have never had an issue. No matter what to go to, it is a pretty slick way to install grips.

Going back for another 2 hours of sim time today (which means more club testing....); today will be more mizuno, ping G and the Srixon z545....

I use just a regular inflation gun, and have never had an issue. No matter what to go to, it is a pretty slick way to install grips.
nice. I have most of the components at home already. not sure why is taken my so long to try it out

I use a Pure Grip gun, but only because I have one.
I do not use their grips.

What type of compressor do you use?

What type of compressor do you use?

I have 3 of them, and they are all small. I think I use this one the most.

large_f7c29f1e-31cc-4875-9252-8d447074917d.jpg

I have 3 of them, and they are all small. I think I use this one the most.

large_f7c29f1e-31cc-4875-9252-8d447074917d.jpg

I want to start using air instead of tape and solvent, so I'm in the market for a small compressor. This one looks extremely handy. Any that you'd stay away from?

I'm pondering whether or not I might be touched in the head to consider putting graphite shafts in my irons as my first ever reshafting project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

want to start putting grips on by air, mostly putters, not sure if I should build my own or get one like the pure grip gun.

thoughts?
I have the pure grip gun and works well. Just break one of the sides of the green plastic guide cap and it allows to do weird shape grips better

I rolled this today and now it's on my pondering list along with a GBB Heavenwood and Driver.

I've calmed down a bit. But GRANDURA is still on my mind. 550 or even 530

Odyssey Putters (new release, 1w tank cruiser or mxm, #7 tank cruiser, 330m mxm)
XXIO driver
JGR driver, maybe woods
XR16 3w
irons (f5, forged Tec, pxg)

Man these head shapes are interesting....I will own a custom 375 to 385 g Putter one day. The day I decide to make up my mind on headshape ..

9f2523ae4a64a0016f62f5837f9016fa.jpg
fb188bd3425995cff014dd6c344363c5.jpg
10d7b67c242eab2595840957ad1b56bf.jpg

Black putter shafts so I can black out a couple I have been messing around with.

Shoes - I need to get somewhere to tray on some of the new Puma offerings.

Trying to find a mint Ping Anser 5 Milled.

Man these head shapes are interesting....I will own a custom 375 to 385 g Putter one day. The day I decide to make up my mind on headshape ..

fb188bd3425995cff014dd6c344363c5.jpg

That middle one is exactly what I would want....

For me it's that front mallet shape.
I like that one a lot as well.

Going custom is so awesome but man it gets expensive...

I like that one a lot as well.

Going custom is so awesome but man it gets expensive...

So many options out there to keep it reasonable more than Otr but a few guys are not that much more than a premium off the rack.

So many options out there to keep it reasonable more than Otr but a few guys are not that much more than a premium off the rack.

that's very true. there are quite a few that are more than reasonable.

Odyssey Putters (new release, 1w tank cruiser or mxm, #7 tank cruiser, 330m mxm)
XXIO driver
JGR driver, maybe woods
XR16 3w
irons (f5, forged Tec, pxg)

That's a nice ponder list there, very nice!

That said if you go crazy (copper, damascus etc. ) the price of the material makes it so the putter cost is going to be pretty darn high.
He speaks truth. Believe me. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back