The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a tough day Pete. I know all to well about losing close ones. It never gets easy, never.

Sorry to Hear Pete. My thoughts go out to both families.

Thoughts heading your way Pete.

Dang O'Carroll, sorry to hear that. Best wishes and positive vibes your way. Hope you are doing alright.

Found out this afternoon that my freshman hoops coach was found dead at his house. He was 49 years old and leaves behind three kids. I grew up in a small blue collar city of around 10,000 people, and in addition to being a coach, he was also a cop, and just a guy everyone knew. I heard it was suicide, but don't know that for a fact. Eerily similar to what others have posted in here recently, and I wasn't going to post until I just heard this next news.

A 33 year old friend of mine was killed in a car accident this afternoon in Pennsylvania. He grew up across the river from me, and moved to PA a few years ago to open and run a golf resort with his father. His father was close friends with guys in my golf league here, and we take a trip down there each June to golf and hang out. We weren't best friends, but seemed to be connected by just about everyone we both knew and grew up with. He also had two young kids.

I don't know why I bother posting this, other than to say hug your loved ones just a little tighter tonight--and maybe say a prayer for the five kids who lost their fathers today.

Unfortunately this time of year the suicide rates skyrocket. Best wishes to everyone who is affected. It's a shame people are willing to leave behind children like this.

Especially sorry for the victim of the accident, it's terrible to lose someone so suddenly.

Thoughts are with you O'Carroll.

Thoughts and prayers your way Pete Carroll.

Thoughts headed your way Pete. Sorry to hear that

Thoughts and prayers headed out for all the family and friends, Pete. Sorry to hear this news man!

Pete thoughts are with you and everyone who knew them.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about your loss Pete, thoughts are with you buddy.

Dang, that's tough. Thoughts going out to you and yours, Pete.

yva7u2em.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I think I'm on my period!

I can send you one of my hormone patches. :alien:

Umm, not good? hahaha

Have been for almost a week now, helluva week and it's flat wore me out emotionally, physically and spiritually. I'm pooped and can't sleep. I need to get out of this thread though, it's too easy to complain about things once you start.

More bad crap today, my right eye is twitching like a mutha and my computer just restarted and appears to have factory reset when it did that.

That sucks GG, everything lost?

My effing computer just factory reset on me!

I have never heard of that before! This could be really really bad. I am guessing that means your files are gone? I am wondering how this could happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back