Bridgestone Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

4ydavezu.jpg
thank you THP & Bridgestone!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Here's my crack at it.

THPMC2014!!!!

My entry. What the #THPMC means to me.

Some great entries so far, keep em coming!

Awesome entries so far, keep them coming!

JIM ‏@JHOLL2277
I would love to be part of this event to be like Freddy Couples!! @BridgestoneGolf @HackersParadise & #THPMC

Holly crap!

The kicker here with Bridgestone Golf as a sponsor, is that after the event towards the end of the year, you will be able to trade your irons in for a brand new set of their next line of clubs if you would like and have them before they hit stores.

Time to get your twitter faces on people!!!

Bridgestone. The ultimate ball fitter. The ultimate invitational championship sponsor. The ultimate Canadan happy maker.

You get to join myself, the delightfully knowledgeable yet surprisingly fantastic Tadashi, and the guy with the confusing name with a game that will punish people (Jeff Spicoli) on what will be the greatest group of eight sponsored players ever to grace this continent!!!

Alright, I'm reaching, but WE WANT YOU!!!!!! Respect the awesomeness. Bridgestone is an MC mainstay, a beast of a club maker, and provide arguably the best ball ever. So stop waffling, and start tweeting. Flood them with excellence.

Time to get your twitter faces on people!!!

Bridgestone. The ultimate ball fitter. The ultimate invitational championship sponsor. The ultimate Canadan happy maker.

You get to join myself, the delightfully knowledgeable yet surprisingly fantastic Tadashi, and the guy with the confusing name with a game that will punish people (Jeff Spicoli) on what will be the greatest group of eight sponsored players ever to grace this continent!!!

Alright, I'm reaching, but WE WANT YOU!!!!!! Respect the awesomeness. Bridgestone is an MC mainstay, a beast of a club maker, and provide arguably the best ball ever. So stop waffling, and start tweeting. Flood them with excellence.

bill-murray-poster.jpg

(@coers86) tweeted at 11:53 AM on Fri, Dec 13, 2013:
@bridgestonegolf @hackersparadise choose me to be in the #THPMC so I can represent you more than my @BridgestoneTires.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I love me some Bridgestone and would love to experience even more in the future!

I love me some Bridgestone and would love to experience even more in the future!

Love that tweet. I am absolutely honored and stoked to be a Bridgestone staffer. I encourage everyone to get those entries sent in. Being able to game J40s and then decide if you want to trade up for the next line for free?? How amazing is that?

Yes, it still burns.

Love that tweet. I am absolutely honored and stoked to be a Bridgestone staffer. I encourage everyone to get those entries sent in. Being able to game J40s and then decide if you want to trade up for the next line for free?? How amazing is that?

Very!!

Back