What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
THP divot tool and the jpx 825 gap wedge I order came today!

Picked up a set of burner 2.0 irons today , damn near brand new 110 bucks

Bought a set of Mizuno MP 32's

Woot Woot picked up a couple THP divot tools!

ve2y2u5a.jpg
unu9u8ar.jpg

This came in today... Excited to get it installed in my driver!!

I am 2 weeks in working with a swingplane perfector , this is a brilliant bit of kit , my swing on video has improved massively and my swing direction and clubpath on the trackman in my lessons have become much more consistent ... check it out .

Bought all of this a the Edwin Watts in Macon yesterday, they are one of the 48 stores closing Nation wide. Was told that the Store in Downtown Atlanta and the one in Tallahassee will be staying open so I will still have 2 in towns that I frequent. They were giving a 10% + 10 discount yesterday on these items, 10 red, 2 white & 2 black GP Tour Wraps, 1 grey/red/stone Winn Jumbo Lite putter grip, 2 dozen B330-RX optic yellow balls. Great haul.

Nice haul DawgDaddy.

Couple of Puma belts and a trusty rusty (55*) from the deal of the day thread.

You used the gloves before? I luv em, the spandex between the fingers makes all the difference IMHO.

I have not yet so I am looking forward to it.

THP Divot tool, T Rail hybrid, Sligo belt and some Kent Wool socks

Thp divot tool so far. .

You have one of the original normal black SeeMore putter covers yet?

Yea came with the putter

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm taking Dawgdaddy's lead and visiting my local Edwin Watts store closing sale. Need to pick up a few things, like some TaylorMade apparel and hats so I can be stylin at the Ultimate Testing next month. Besides, I'm feeling lucky tonight! Also need some winter balls and whatever other great buys they might have.

My curiosity finally got the better of me. I grabbed the used Covert from the local EW. But there's one main reason I picked it up...

3e8enu6y.jpg

picked up a couple of AUR shirts for $35 from a local golf shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got a Birdie Ball putting green. Not sure where I'm gonna put it haha

Just got a Birdie Ball putting green. Not sure where I'm gonna put it haha
I bought one a month ago with nowhere to put it. It's still sealed in the box it was delivered in. I'm working on it.

Trying to find a good winter ball, so I picked up a dozen Wilson Staff Duos and a dozen pink Bridgestone lady precepts after my wife said I wouldn't play a pink golf ball.

Picked this up today at a local shop. Mint Titleist 913H 21° Diamana S+ h2 HY stiff with headcover. Didn't really need a new hybo but at the price I couldn't help myself..

IMG_20131214_170647_639.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my birdieball setup and my den caddie along with my clubs
7y2y9egy.jpg

Picked up my Christmas gift on Friday. Its a new 2014 Microcart sync cart bag.

Got home from vacation and this was waiting for me.

E7GYiFP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back