JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It's pretty darn good.

becafec94bd40b14f8b84f37c28e2119.jpg

Is it suppose to be a protein shake or just a milk substitute?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Admin
Its milk.

Is there a 1% or 2% variety? Can't do skim.

I'm not a big milk user but I'd give it a shot

Is a bit pricey for the added proteins and other benefits. The chocolate is pretty darn yummy though.

If you compare the price to lactose free/dairy free milks then it's right in line with them. Granted those are expensive.
Very true I hadn't thought about the lactose free products....I still stand behind my yummy comment on the chocolate lol

Very true I hadn't thought about the lactose free products....I still stand behind my yummy comment on the chocolate lol

I love the chocolate too. Mainly use it to add to add to my protein shakes and the flavor is the best I've tried.

I'm a fan of the 2% and the chocolate both! A few less calories and sugar in their chocolate milk and it doesn't have hormones in it. Good stuff! Same price as other "organic" milks we buy.

Interesting, never would have guessed they'd make that.

Love milk, will watch for it.

Not a big milk drinker, but this one in chocolate is really good!

So is this like better than any other milk taste wise, or health wise or what is supposed to make me buy this over whatever dairy has milk in the area? I'm just confused why this exists I guess.

So is this like better than any other milk taste wise, or health wise or what is supposed to make me buy this over whatever dairy has milk in the area? I'm just confused why this exists I guess.

It has a higher nutritional value when considering the percentage of calories from protein, carbs and fat compared to typical milk.

Fairlife: http://trndmonitor.com/dairy-spotlight-fairlife-2-reduced-fat-ultra-filtered-milk/

Borden: http://www.bordenlife.com/img/two-percent-reduced-fat-nutrition.png

Left label is Borden 2% Right label is Fairlife 2%
two-percent-reduced-fat-nutrition.png
nutri2.png

I am a fan. Lactose free is good for me. Having been dairy free for 8 months, being able to drink milk (small portions of this) without issue is something I like.

ultra filtered? And is it hormone free?

My family loves this milk. We are drinking the 2%. My wife usually buys lactose free milk. But, she can drink the Fairlife since it has Lactase Enzyme in it.

My family loves this milk. We are drinking the 2%. My wife usually buys lactose free milk. But, she can drink the Fairlife since it has Lactase Enzyme in it.

Same here! Even though it's the same thing as Lactaid, JB thinks it tastes different and will drink this so that works for me. At least now I don't have to buy 2 different kinds of milk since I am lactose intolerant and can't drink regular milk.

this is all we have been buying for a couple months now. We've got a bottle of skim and chocolate in the fridge at all times.

Same here! Even though it's the same thing as Lactaid, JB thinks it tastes different and will drink this so that works for me. At least now I don't have to buy 2 different kinds of milk since I am lactose intolerant and can't drink regular milk.

It does taste different. Cmon, you dont really want to go down the path of strange food habits. :angel:

But does it taste like regular milk?

I can understand balking at the taste of Lactaid milk. Tasted very different when I first started but normal to me now. Doesn't work well for me when heated with oatmeal though. I'll try the new stuff, thanks for the rec!

Back