The Teams - The 2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Looking forward to see who the next lucky few will be. I can only dream of attending this event.

Two more contests to begin, Four MC Staffers to be annouced soon...JB and GG are busier than Santa Clause!!

Sounds great! Two at once. Twice the fun, twice the creativity, twice is nice!!!!

Turner

Looking forward to the next two contests!!!! Am not going to miss any more...though Bridgestone would be tough to play for as a lefty. hehe

When they show let me know. It'll take more than the other stellar captains and assistants to take down this juggernaut

And just to be clear, just kidding in case others think I'm being to harsh

I'm hoping and praying I get a spot so I can get my rematch buddy, I love playing with you and that great mental game of yours.

Damn tapatalk missed posts in this thread today! 2 New contests tomorrow? 4 new staffers? Sounds like 1 freaking awesome Friday to me. Thinking cap is on! Cannot wait to see what the contests entail!

2014 just gets better and better. Unbelievable!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I bet all the captains, besides Hawk of course, are perusing through the current #THPMC pool examining who might be on their team, a great set so far, 4 more added tomorrow and 4 more added soon!

I bet all the captains, besides Hawk of course, are perusing through the current #THPMC pool examining who might be on their team, a great set so far, 4 more added tomorrow and 4 more added soon!

I know that is true on my end. I can't wait to find out who will be on Team Hackers with me and John. Definitely not the same anxiety as waiting/hoping to be announced as a participant, but I'm very excited every time contest winners get announced.

Well guess I will be watching THP and not the Heisman tomorrow night. If I am picked you will see a Heisman pose!

Well guess I will be watching THP and not the Heisman tomorrow night. If I am picked you will see a Heisman pose!

Only one of the two events is suspenseful anyway.

So what did I miss last night? Sorry I was in a wedding.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I know captain Howzat and I have exchanged quite a few texts haha

Always fun to see the selections and wonder who you might be going into battle with when July rolls arounds. Congrats to those that have made it in and keep trying for those that have not. July will be here before you know it, or at least that is what I tell myself when it is -30* outside.

Always fun to see the selections and wonder who you might be going into battle with when July rolls arounds. Congrats to those that have made it in and keep trying for those that have not. July will be here before you know it, or at least that is what I tell myself when it is -30* outside.

*Insert face palm gif here*

Speaking of teams, is there an idea of when selected mc'ers will find out teams? Is it after all at picked?

Speaking of teams, is there an idea of when selected mc'ers will find out teams? Is it after all at picked?

It will be after all the selections are made.

I am really AMP'd to see what the next few months holds for all of us. What threads will be opened? The mindsets of the Captains and players. How involved the OEMS will get? Soma my questions so many unknowns to come. Exciting times for sure.

Had a few minutes #TeamTHP

Ode to Team THP

In just 7 months we are Myrtle Beach bound
My lord Im so happy at how awesome that sounds.
8 come together known as team THP
If you look closely at this epic team you will see

A captain named Hawk his team full of who’s who
His partner in crime Jake played last year and did not lose
Jman will join us excited for his first time
Cookie hitting sweet spots the size of a dime
Dev is working on his game, it will be tight
The Panda returns and will be ready to fight
Ryan is back and determined to win
And I’ll be along for the ride, throwing darts at pins

Its great and all 32 more will show up
But make no mistake we are leaving with the Morgan Cup

Quoted for excellence and truth. Well done sir, well done
Had a few minutes #TeamTHP

Ode to Team THP

In just 7 months we are Myrtle Beach bound
My lord Im so happy at how awesome that sounds.
8 come together known as team THP
If you look closely at this epic team you will see

A captain named Hawk his team full of who’s who
His partner in crime Jake played last year and did not lose
Jman will join us excited for his first time
Cookie hitting sweet spots the size of a dime
Dev is working on his game, it will be tight
The Panda returns and will be ready to fight
Ryan is back and determined to win
And I’ll be along for the ride, throwing darts at pins

Its great and all 32 more will show up
But make no mistake we are leaving with the Morgan Cup