The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact: Seth played pretty quick in California. He's hard to Vine though.

*starts recording*
*nothing happens*
*recording stops*

*Seth swings*

6 seconds and nothing happens? Must be searching for the correct dimple.

You should check with everyone who attended the Grandaddy about my "slow" play before posting such slander.

#Lawyered

Ahhh, a lawyer can learn new tricks? There was no frost delay, it was a Seth delay. We all know what really happened.

I'm putting together a Hello Kitty bike tonight. I think it is a six-beer project at least.

But how many Shandys will it take? That's the real question.

LOL I'm not arguing by the way :)

I just hate stupid diamonds.

Didn't come across argumentative at all. More disgusted with your last diamond purchase if anything.

Guess my wife's gift isn't getting here before Christmas if ever. Shipped from Florida on the 17th. USPS tracking showed delivery date of the 20th. I checked the tracking and the last time it was updated was the 18th. I don't even know who to call. So sick of this. I just don't get it.

Karma saying that when she said she was cool moving to FL you should have listened.

Guess my wife's gift isn't getting here before Christmas if ever. Shipped from Florida on the 17th. USPS tracking showed delivery date of the 20th. I checked the tracking and the last time it was updated was the 18th. I don't even know who to call. So sick of this. I just don't get it.

It's pretty obvious -- even Christmas presents would rather be in Florida than New Jersey.

(Sorry Ricky.)

Hey Ricky, I was thinking about a FL joke but I laid off, just in case others decide to pile on :alien:

I thought you knew better than to EVER use USPS again.

Karma saying that when she said she was cool moving to FL you should have listened.

Haha I was thinking the same thing

Shipping in general this time of year is ridiculous. Shipped a gift on the 13th, it arrived in the destination city on the 16th. They haven't bothered to phone the recipient, nor have they attempted to deliver the parcel. For once we got all of our stuff shipped super early, and of course this is the time the stuff gets stupid delayed.

I thought you knew better than to EVER use USPS again.

I didnt have a choice. It was through Amazon and there was no prime option.

People that borrow things and return them either.

Broken
Dirty
Out of gas
Missing parts
Or basically not in the same condition when it left my possession, or even better.

I didnt have a choice. It was through Amazon and there was no prime option.

Time to move dude. Nothing good is in Jersey (even the shore).

My dream job (realistic, not Astronaut) just became available and I can't apply for it.

Time to move dude. Nothing good is in Jersey (even the shore).

Sadly it has nothing to do with NJ. It's probably sitting some where in Bumfuq Fl

Three presents - all purchased long ago and all for my daughter - still have not been delivered. My stress levels are elevated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back