Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wedges, wedges and wedges.

Play a old Cleveland 588 60* which I love, thinking about getting a new, full set in black....don't need, just want.

Have you tried the newer 588 line? They are freaking awesome!

Have you tried the newer 588 line? They are freaking awesome!

Not yet, they look so good, can't wait to try them out. I'm almost certain they will be the ones that make it in the bag in the end!

with all of this Covert nonsense going on, I'm really heavily pondering a Covert Tour 3 wood... one of my co-workers has one and I just smoke it..

Best 3 wood that I have owned to date. Well, the non-tour version.

Not yet, they look so good, can't wait to try them out. I'm almost certain they will be the ones that make it in the bag in the end!

yeah they are some solid wedges, thats for sure

Switching to graphite shafts in my irons. I hit a cobra s3 7i with graphite it in and all I said was wow. Too bad the hitting bay didn't have a launch monitor but it sure felt nice. I might just pick one graphite shaft up and swap out a steel shaft from an old set to give it a test run before going all in... We shall see!!

Hey guys was at my mom and dads and spotted this Wilson club. I couldn't tell if it was a putter or iron.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387954081711.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387954081711.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0
  • uploadfromtaptalk1387954095064.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387954095064.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
Hey guys was at my mom and dads and spotted this Wilson club. I couldn't tell if it was a putter or iron.
Putter

Cleveland classic XL driver and mashie f3

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Received a $200.00 gift card from Academy Sports so I pondering the Amp Cell or the R1 driver. Their options on drivers aren't as good as Dick's SPG or PGA Superstore so those two made the short list. Need to hit 'em again first though.

Taylormade has xFT faces up on their website. Why did I sell those?!

Taylormade has xFT faces up on their website. Why did I sell those?!
drop-down options shows they're for lefties only...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back