The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope we are gonna wait. Just have to make sure the tech doesn't slip when she is talking.
Better not look during certain parts, or have them tell you when not to look then. If it's a boy, you'll know it.

This stuff is awesome. It would be awesome to try some of the things they do.

The Official Banter Away Thread

20 week sonogram today for my wife. Best way to spend a lunch break.

I'm hitting golf balls, but your lunch break sounds pretty good as well.

Good luck!

Easier to save up now for a shotgun when you have a 20 week head start on being a girl or not

A nine iron can get the job done just as well IMO. Haha.

Better not look during certain parts, or have them tell you when not to look then. If it's a boy, you'll know it.

My wife is a Physician's Assistant at the women's hospital, she will know what's goin on. I am just a long for the ride.

Boy, this is awkward. :alien:

Haha. I typed mine first, but there is nothing wrong with waiting. I was just a little sad for 5 months when I found out both weren't boys. But they are happy healthy little girls and I coudnt be happier.

Haha. I typed mine first, but there is nothing wrong with waiting. I was just a little sad for 5 months when I found out both weren't boys. But they are happy healthy little girls and I coudnt be happier.

I love my daughter to death, and seeing how little boys act reenforces the fact that I'm thrilled to have a daughter.

This will change in about 10 years though.

You know its hard to pass you Nate when you continue to post. Why dont you keep messing with vine for awhile and I will catch up. :alien:

I love my daughter to death, and seeing how little boys act reenforces the fact that I'm thrilled to have a daughter.

This will change in about 10 years though.

Agreed. My girls are pretty well behaved for the ages that they are. But having them get older will not be any less stress in my life.

Yeah this is not Florida its very cold

Standing in the train station technically indoors and I can still see my breath

Nice! Luckily its alot nicer then it has been lately

Welcome to the 75% of the country that is not the south. :alien:

Is it snowing?

You know its hard to pass you Nate when you continue to post. Why dont you keep messing with vine for awhile and I will catch up. :alien:

I think I figured it out!! You're right...it was talking too much of my time up!

Lightly. But this weird white stuff is all over the ground it's very wet and cold

Grab a shovel and clear a driveway. Nature's gym.

sounds like a solid getaway

Hi Mike....hope your 3 girls had a great Christmas.

yeah buddy, its all a blur but it was a good one. How about you?

Grex is crazy. And darn right I was right about utopia. ...haha

Way to take one for the team to validate Utopia

Lightly. But this weird white stuff is all over the ground it's very wet and cold

Same to assume GG is the only one enjoying that white cold stuff covering the ground?

Same to assume GG is the only one enjoying that white cold stuff covering the ground?

No. I'm enjoying seeing her happy. I'm like an m&m hard candy shell with soft interior. She's the one with the black heart

yeah buddy, its all a blur but it was a good one. How about you?
Way too much and now it's already time to spring clean. We really need to start cleaning stuff out (old toys) at the beginning of December. Grandparents get a little crazy on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back