Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

FIFA is quite impressive. I really like their new engine, and the guys seem to be more dynamic with the ball which is awesome.

The next-gen graphics should be absolutely insane once they start pumping out new builds. I can't wait to see how good NHL15 looks.

For those new comers to PS4 that dont have their info in the first post, can you reply to this post with your information so I can add it? Thanks!

OhioMatt ... Madden, AC

FIFA is quite impressive. I really like their new engine, and the guys seem to be more dynamic with the ball which is awesome.

The next-gen graphics should be absolutely insane once they start pumping out new builds. I can't wait to see how good NHL15 looks.

Thats how I feel about Madden, the new engine makes it impressive enough to be a nice upgrade from PS3 but once they actually get to work on the graphics it should be insane. I can't wait to see future sports games and I bet we see some significant improvements in the next installment of the games.

Does anyone know a provider that carries the 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm converters that supports both audio and microphone? I looked on monoprice, but all of their adapters were only for audio. I have a decent 360 headset that I want to use for my PS4.

I am more excited for MLB the Show then I have been for a videogame in a long time. They game is as close to perfection as anything I have played sports-wise, and with the next-gen consoles it is going to look incredible.

Does anyone know a provider that carries the 2.5 mm to 3.5 mm converters that supports both audio and microphone? I looked on monoprice, but all of their adapters were only for audio. I have a decent 360 headset that I want to use for my PS4.

What headset do you have?

I am more excited for MLB the Show then I have been for a videogame in a long time. They game is as close to perfection as anything I have played sports-wise, and with the next-gen consoles it is going to look incredible.

I said the same about the NHL series right around NHL11 or 12 or something..

...annnnnnnd then they started changing things to change things

I said the same about the NHL series right around NHL11 or 12 or something..

...annnnnnnd then they started changing things to change things

I have my fingers crossed this wont happen, but I will say it has crossed my mind. They have kept everything relatively the same, which I love. In a sports game I don't know that there is much that needs to change in a solid franchise.

I will say the one thing they need to address in this one is commentary. I usually listen to music instead of the commentary because of how dry and repetitive it is.

I have my fingers crossed this wont happen, but I will say it has crossed my mind. They have kept everything relatively the same, which I love. In a sports game I don't know that there is much that needs to change in a solid franchise.

I will say the one thing they need to address in this one is commentary. I usually listen to music instead of the commentary because of how dry and repetitive it is.

Most people don't like the same thing regurgitated. I for one do, especially when it's a game I really like -- I wouldn't be surprised if they try to do something revolutionary in the next couple years and it blows up in their faces.

Turtle Beach, but it is one of the lower end ones. Not exactly sure of the model.

I have the PX21's and they are compatible with PS4, but I bought them because they were compatible with both PS3 and 360.

They don't have any competition currently thought, which is nice.

The 2K series wasn't what I would consider competition anyways, but they will not be making a game this year. Hopefully that means The Show will focus on improving graphics and commentary, which are both things they have acknowledged.

Free download in January for PS Plus members is Bioshock Infinite. That is AMAZING news!!!!

Edit: Nevermind, it's only on PS3. That is really, really lame.

Free download in January for PS Plus members is Bioshock Infinite. That is AMAZING news!!!!

Edit: Nevermind, it's only on PS3. That is really, really lame.

Extremely lame

Extremely lame

Dude I went from being really fired up to raging on Playstation. All this talk about sweet free games, and it turns out you need to go back and play them on old systems...

Mmmmmmmmmmnothanks.

Well considering no previous gen games have been ported to next gen yet this isn't a surprise. Won't see it until middle of 2014

Well considering no previous gen games have been ported to next gen yet this isn't a surprise. Won't see it until middle of 2014

That's an excuse, and a lame one at that. I'm not going to give them credit or considerations for laziness.

I agree, I think even though its a PS3 game it should be made available to those who purchased the PS4. I dont care if it isnt "upgraded" to look any better, I would still play it because its a decent game for free. The only thing PS4 consumers are getting from PS+ membership is online gaming. They aren't releasing demo's for just about every game like they do on PS3. Oh wait...we get one weekend free of Killzone multiplayer. I'd take a free PS3 game over that any day

In fact, that whole concept is just beyond ridiculous to me. They credit the PS Plus as being an awesome 'feature' not a burden to online users, yet once again we're stuck in the dummy phase where they need time to fulfill promises. It's a joke. Why would anyone go back to previous gen consoles just to be able to enjoy a decent free game?

Thanks for Resogun. it was totally worth the 50 dollars I paid for PS Plus.

That's an excuse, and a lame one at that. I'm not going to give them credit or considerations for laziness.

Excuse for what? Systems are less than 2 months old so developers haven't really had the time for it.

Plus both Microsoft and Sony are still supporting ps3 and 360. It's not a Microsoft/sony issue - it's a game developer issue.

In fact, that whole concept is just beyond ridiculous to me. They credit the PS Plus as being an awesome 'feature' not a burden to online users, yet once again we're stuck in the dummy phase where they need time to fulfill promises. It's a joke. Why would anyone go back to previous gen consoles just to be able to enjoy a decent free game?

Thanks for Resogun. it was totally worth the 50 dollars I paid for PS Plus.

I am starting to wonder what they did with the online experience that made it so much better than PS3. Sending invites is still cumbersome compared to Xbox. I don't see it as a vast upgrade from PS3 like I thought I would

Excuse for what? Systems are less than 2 months old so developers haven't really had the time for it.

Plus both Microsoft and Sony are still supporting ps3 and 360. It's not a Microsoft/sony issue - it's a game developer issue.

It's a game developer issue that PS4 is not backwards compatible?

I am starting to wonder what they did with the online experience that made it so much better than PS3. Sending invites is still cumbersome compared to Xbox. I don't see it as a vast upgrade from PS3 like I thought I would

I dont even have it yet. Stop pooping on it!!!! HAHA

It's a game developer issue that PS4 is not backwards compatible?

No, but neither system is. I still have my PS3 (as do many ps4 owners) if I hadn't already beaten infinite I would definitely be downloading it.

It's like trying to send a text on an old, crappy cellphone. Slow to pull up the invite screen, and then it actually needs to load while sending? Yikes. Better put a stamp on that beauty. PS4 should be thanking their lucky stars that Xbox did as much stupid crap to their guide feature on XBO as they did. They went from streamlined to a giant pain in the neck, although there isn't any ridiculous loading.

I really hope PS isn't just using the Plus membership as profits, and are actually working to improve their service... maybe even pay a game developer to give a free game away that isn't a joke.

Back