The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I'm enjoying seeing her happy. I'm like an m&m hard candy shell with soft interior. She's the one with the black heart

Admittedly, the "black heart" M&M's sound delicious.

ge8utuze.jpg

And you are driving on that white stuff JB?!?

No way dude. We were on the train from the airport. Arrived downtown to our hotel.
Did walk through a bit of it though. Its invigorating for sure. Fun to visit briefly without question.
Not sure I could ever live in it again though full time.

No way dude. We were on the train from the airport. Arrived downtown to our hotel.
Did walk through a bit of it though. Its invigorating for sure. Fun to visit briefly without question.
Not sure I could ever live in it again though full time.

Howzat seems to do ok with it......I mean I think he does?! I don't think he has a volleyball in his house that he calls Wilson.

Huge thanks to the man Dev on my friggin saweet new avatar, love it!

Just saw my child on the sonogram. So awesome. I'm like on top of the world right now

Just saw my child on the sonogram. So awesome. I'm like on top of the world right now

Not many better feelings in this world

Sooooooooo.....spill the beans!!

It's for sure a baby!! But we're not finding out. It's completely healthy tho. Everything looks great!

It's for sure a baby!! But we're not finding out. It's completely healthy tho. Everything looks great!

You should fork out the money and get a 3D one. Those are pretty cool.

Tappin away

You should fork out the money and get a 3D one. Those are pretty cool.

Tappin away

They did have some 3D shots. I think it was part of the routine. It's pretty cool

Best feeling in the world...hard to explain it, but once you see that picture it hits you how real this is.....all I can say is prepare for when they hand you the kid in the delivery room...

Best feeling in the world...hard to explain it, but once you see that picture it hits you how real this is.....all I can say is prepare for when they hand you the kid in the delivery room...

I'm pretty excited. We're both ready to start the next chapter. I know sometimes one or the other can have a little cold feet, but that's definitely not the case with us.

I'm pretty excited. We're both ready to start the next chapter. I know sometimes one or the other can have a little cold feet, but that's definitely not the case with us.
Gonna change your life forever.....for the better!

That's awesome & wish you the best.

Don't worry buddy, you will do great. It's such an awesome thing to watch your children grow and learn and become their own little personalities. Enjoy the ride buddy!

Yeah those things are freaky. I have never liked those photos. Haha

When we had ours, it looked like a scene from Alien. She look at the screen and then kind of scurried off screen. I was like "please turn it off now"

When we had ours, it looked like a scene from Alien. She look at the screen and then kind of scurried off screen. I was like "please turn it off now"

Haha! Exactly! Those pictures are just freaky.

Haha! Exactly! Those pictures are just freaky.

I didn't say it wasn't freaky, but it was pretty cook to get an idea what she might look like before my daughter was born

Tappin away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back