The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone put freaking red bull in my drink last night and ive been up all flipping night. I don't drink soda, let alone energy drinks. Luckily I'm tap talkin away.

That sucks TNT.

i feel so bad right now... every single thing my grandma got my dad and i was clothing of some sort. that's fine, we like clothes. But, every single thing she got us, high-end nike stuff, calvin klein stuff, Ralph Lauren, it's all either the wrong size or butt-ugly. i really do not want to drive over to her house tomorrow, and say i need every single receipt so i can go and return it.. i know she's gonna say it's okay and maybe laugh at it but i know she's gonna be devastated inside.. and that on top of going to the DMV and DEQ... not looking forward to tomorrow..

I dont think she needs to know that you think the clothes are "butt-ugly". Just tell her that they do not fit and that you need to exchange them for a different size. You went and they didnt have the same one in your size you had to get something different.

i feel so bad right now... every single thing my grandma got my dad and i was clothing of some sort. that's fine, we like clothes. But, every single thing she got us, high-end nike stuff, calvin klein stuff, Ralph Lauren, it's all either the wrong size or butt-ugly. i really do not want to drive over to her house tomorrow, and say i need every single receipt so i can go and return it.. i know she's gonna say it's okay and maybe laugh at it but i know she's gonna be devastated inside.. and that on top of going to the DMV and DEQ... not looking forward to tomorrow..

Then don't? Leave well enough alone.

People seem to forget the whole point of gift giving. You should really be happy she got you anything.

Someone put freaking red bull in my drink last night and ive been up all flipping night. I don't drink soda, let alone energy drinks.
Kind of reminds me of the day I was driving to a THP event, I forget which one at this point, because it was all a blur..... I remember stopping and buying a Monster Fruit Punch, chugging half of it, then realizing a half hour later I was singing and air drumming down the highway at like 75mph. I was jacked up.

How's about just being honest with her? I'm sure she doesn't want her gifts to go to waste. She's your grandma; I'm sure she'll understand, and wants you to have something you'll enjoy and use.

That stinks, hope you feel better soon. I got sick in Germany at Christmas when my wife and I got married over there, not a fun few days, then she got sick on New Years.

THP #theking #imwithchad

Being sick at Christmas stinks. Woke up feeling like crap. Got to Jenns parents house and by time we left I was dead to the world. Had to skip out on my Aunts. Hoping tomorrow is better.

Being sick during the holidays sucks. Get healthy soon!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Just watched my cat throw up in front of me. Such a great sight in the morning. Of course he choose the carpet instead of the kitchen floor. Have to clean it up. Ugh..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

You'll get nothing AND LIKE IT!

Then don't? Leave well enough alone.

People seem to forget the whole point of gift giving. You should really be happy she got you anything.

I am happy! Im very happy she took the time and money to do it for us, but why have something if it doesnt fit..

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Lately I'm not sleeping, I'm hibernating. One night last week I went to bed at 8:30 pm, and slept through my alarm and all the way to 2:00 pm. Last night I was in bed by 10:30 pm or so, and again slept in to about 11:00 am today. I'm generally a morning person, and HATE wasting hours asleep. I don't know if it's a stress of the holidays thing, a little depression from cabin fever and lack of golf, or what is going on, but all of a sudden I can't get out of bed.

Lately I'm not sleeping, I'm hibernating. One night last week I went to bed at 8:30 pm, and slept through my alarm and all the way to 2:00 pm. Last night I was in bed by 10:30 pm or so, and again slept in to about 11:00 am today. I'm generally a morning person, and HATE wasting hours asleep. I don't know if it's a stress of the holidays thing, a little depression from cabin fever and lack of golf, or what is going on, but all of a sudden I can't get out of bed.

I always go through it this time of year too. Not being able to golf or ride the bike and not really anything to do outside because of the cold. Nothing else left to do but sleep! It definitely sucks tho.

I am having issues waking up lately as well. Took me like 35 minutes to get out of bed this morning. I think its cold weather and lack of golf honestly. I feel like I have nothing to get excited about because I have to put a bunch of heavy clothes on to go outside

I am having issues waking up lately as well. Took me like 35 minutes to get out of bed this morning. I think its cold weather and lack of golf honestly. I feel like I have nothing to get excited about because I have to put a bunch of heavy clothes on to go outside

I've always found exercise helps sleeping habits a ton. For whatever reason, it's easier for me to wake up the day after I've been active.

Also, not going to bed at 3am is pretty clutch as well.

I've always found exercise helps sleeping habits a ton. For whatever reason, it's easier for me to wake up the day after I've been active.

I need to get back in the gym more regularly. I have really been slacking lately. Good call dude

You are a freakin Canadanimal

Dan, Dan.....spend less time in the OT threads and more time in the golf topics please!

Dan, Dan.....spend less time in the OT threads and more time in the golf topics please!

I don't have much to say about golf right now. it's winter time, and I can't hit anything. That's why my post counts drop in the cold months.

I don't have much to say about golf right now. it's winter time, and I can't hit anything. That's why my post counts drop in the cold months.

So serious Dan!!! LOL. I just like trying to pull your strings buddy. It will be spring up there in no time!

HockeuyDaun takes over for AwesomeGolfingDan during the Winter.

I has a sad.

Not sure if I am impressed you typed something up like this or embarrassed you did because I know you...

Either you work at home or you are retired like me and can sleep as much as you want to. :D I have been hibernating much more than normal due to some nasty weather patterns this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back