Callaway Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

That pretty much sums it up. Everything that I tried from Callaway was a home run. Seriously.

I'm sooooo looking forward to trying out the Big Bertha driver and the BB fairway wood!

Callaway Staffers will be blown away! You can bank on that!

Callaway Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

I'm sooooo looking forward to trying out the Big Bertha driver and the BB fairway wood!

Oh boy, you are really going to take those whippersnappers to the woodshed when you get outfitted in some Callaway gear. I know you are going to love their new line.

As for the MCers, I don't want to be playing against you if I make it in. You will be armed with some weapons of mass destruction.

I'm struggling with whether to go ahead and get a fitting at the CPC at Reunion when I'm in Fla. next month, or wait awhile and get it done here in Atlanta or in Myrtle Beach. The latter would give me an excuse to go over there and play True Blue and Caledonia another time or two. But, I was really impressed last Spring when we toured the CPC at Annika Academy at Reunion during the Ultimate Outing and Demo Day.

I'm struggling with whether to go ahead and get a fitting at the CPC at Reunion when I'm in Fla. next month, or wait awhile and get it done here in Atlanta or in Myrtle Beach. The latter would give me an excuse to go over there and play True Blue and Caledonia another time or two. But, I was really impressed last Spring when we toured the CPC at Annika Academy at Reunion during the Ultimate Outing and Demo Day.

The Annika Academy was so impressive. I know at some point I'll have a fitting there. Prices were very reasonable.

I've decided to hold off until we are closer to any kind of deadline we are given to place orders to make up for any kind of swing changes as well as any new equipment that comes out.

I've seen both in person. I was more impressed with the Reunion setup. Not intended to be a knock on the MB CPC, but the Reunion/Annika one was phenomenal.

Not sure if this is okay to post in this thread but do they do putter fittings at CPC's and if so what tools do they use for putter fittings?

Not sure if this is okay to post in this thread but do they do putter fittings at CPC's and if so what tools do they use for putter fittings?

It might depend but I am pretty sure it's included in the fitting.

The Annika Academy was so impressive. I know at some point I'll have a fitting there. Prices were very reasonable.

I've seen both in person. I was more impressed with the Reunion setup. Not intended to be a knock on the MB CPC, but the Reunion/Annika one was phenomenal.

The Reunion setup impressed the heck out of me! If I were able to or already in that area, it would be a lock.

Yes they do. If you go to Callway's web site and click on the Callaway Performance Center, I think you can get all that info on what they do. I was on there yesterday and noticed that putter fitting is included in the Complete Bag Fitting, but can't remember exactly what they use for it, other than it sounded impressive.

Edit: It might have been the Annika Academy website:

http://theannikaacademy.com/technology/cpc/

Last edited:
After seeing all the guys talking in the Grandaddy recap thread about their bag setups, I am even more excited about all the options and variety of the Callaway line-up. Without a quality fitting, I really don't know how anyone could make a confident guess at what the right options should be...thank goodness quality fittings exist :act-up:

Yes they do. If you go to Callway's web site and click on the Callaway Performance Center, I think you can get all that info on what they do. I was on there yesterday and noticed that putter fitting is included in the Complete Bag Fitting, but can't remember exactly what they use for it, other than it sounded impressive.

Edit: It might have been the Annika Academy website:

http://theannikaacademy.com/technology/cpc/

Ken, not sure if this helps or hinders the decision making process about getting fit at Annika Academy, but it looks like it is 20% off if you book it through today.

http://theannikaacademy.com/contact/

Hello Callaway staffers and everyone else for that matter.

Hello Callaway staffers and everyone else for that matter.

Oooh...see several new center shafted goodness options there. A #7 CS WHP for one, maybe a CS VLine, and a new Versa CS option (maybe a #7 also).

CS goodness all around!

I don't see any of the new putters in that pic

CS goodness all around!

Yep, upon closer inspection, looks like #7 WHP, Versa #7 (both B/W/B and W/B/W) and Versa V-Line (both B/W/B and W/B/W)..really like the WHP #2 also.

I don't see any of the new putters in that pic

Think the Metal X Milled are on the back of the circle...unless those aren't the new ones you're talking about.

Think the Metal X Milled are on the back of the circle...unless those aren't the new ones you're talking about.
That's exactly what I was talking about.

Ken, not sure if this helps or hinders the decision making process about getting fit at Annika Academy, but it looks like it is 20% off if you book it through today.

http://theannikaacademy.com/contact/

Yes, thanks Donne,I saw that. It was very tempting, but I'm having some swing problems lately, especially with the irons and plan on a couple of lessons (or more). I just didn't feel confident committing yet. Their pricing is pretty reasonable even without the discount, and if I get things sorted out before I get down there, I may still get it done.

Yes, thanks Donne,I saw that. It was very tempting, but I'm having some swing problems lately, especially with the irons and plan on a couple of lessons (or more). I just didn't feel confident committing yet. Their pricing is pretty reasonable even without the discount, and if I get things sorted out before I get down there, I may still get it done.

It really is reasonable. Actually has me thinking about if I can wait until the family is headed down to Orlando/Tampa the week before Memorial Day...just not sure if that will be too late in the MC Calendar.

Back