The 2014 THP Events Calendar

I sure hope I can make HHI work. I have a meeting Thursday that will let me know. But I am really excited about all these opportunities to play with THPers more than anything else.

haha -- Newark.

hahahahahahahaha. I guess B-More (or Philly) it is.

I will fly into Atlanta and you can chauffeur me there and back.

I will fly into Atlanta and you can chauffeur me there and back.

I think you'll find the value in my hourly rate.

Seriously, though, I'm hoping that we can play together at one of these events. Perhaps one in July if I would ever step up my twitter/vine/Instagram game.

Although, based on the posts here, it will be an accomplishment to get into any of the 2014 events. So much interest in them -- as there should be.

I think you'll find the value in my hourly rate.

Seriously, though, I'm hoping that we can play together at one of these events. Perhaps one in July if I would ever step up my twitter/vine/Instagram game.

Although, based on the posts here, it will be an accomplishment to get into any of the 2014 events. So much interest in them -- as there should be.

We will play together at some point my friend. I am sure of it.

I think you guys are crazy. Busy, busy year ahead!

I think you guys are crazy. Busy, busy year ahead!

They are crazy.

But us forum members absolutely love their craziness!

Yes indeed!

That is a freaking beast of a year. So many great things coming in 2014, going to be a fun year!

Thats a solid schedule. I'm locked in on PGA national but really want to make a second event. Let's see how the year unfolds!

Sweet!!! I see Chicago on the list.

Now folks that is one awesome looking calendar, much, much better than looking at my work calendar lol. Now if I cant make it into the MC I will try for the Grandaddy for sure if im aloud. Those two seam the most logical for me from over here.

I am shooting for the Indy and Chicago events, they will sandwich nicely around the MC.

Love seeing the calender. Tons of amazing events this year. It would be amazing to particpate in a few of these, and if I am lucky enough it could happen.

The Doc told me to go for whatever I want this year, I know its the buttering me up for her motives...little does she know I'm on her side there...so...I'll be taking advantage of this.

Up to 5 for sure right now...gonna be a hell of a ride!

Glad to see the excitement.
We will have more details on signups coming soon.

Looks like a great 2014 for THP, hope I can make it to one of the events.

I know things are humming here in WNY! Lotta talk going on among us to hit the road. Thanks JB,Morgan and everyone who helped put this 2014 schedule together!

Great schedule folks.

This is going to be an incredible year for events, Mdean smoked this, and the creativity is fantastic. Thanks to Bridgestone for sponsoring the invitationals, such a great company.

Great schedule of events. Thanks for everyone that assisted in the planning!

What an awesome calendar. Thanks for all the work that goes on to put all these events together! I have been to 4 THP events and they are a special thing to attend. I am also fortunate to be in two more upcoming in 2014, Love and now Adams in Dallas. I'm hoping to make Lake Charles and I have to be back at the Championship to defend the title! THP is a very special place and I'm thankful to have met so many wonderful people here. Thanks again for all you do JB, Morgan, 441 and all who help make this place work!

Glad to see the excitement.
We will have more details on signups coming soon.
I know it's a long ways away, but I can't wait to see how the signups or entry will be for the Wilson event, THP does an amazing job of bringing exclusive/unique experiences to us that we would never have access to otherwise!

I mean, Ive known about most of this for months, and have seen this schedule lined out before and Im still amazed at all of these awesome events. NO ONE else out there is even close to doing a lineup like this PERIOD.

January
January 17th-19th
Taylormade Ultimate Club Testing - TP Irons
Orlando, FL - Mission Inn Golf Resort

March
February 28th-March 1st
Adams Golf #OwnTheSecondShot
Dallas, TX - Cowboys Golf Club

March 15th
THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf #1
Hilton Head Island, SC - Palmetto Dunes Golf Club - Hills Course

March 29th
THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf #2
Lake Charles, LA - Contraband Bayou Golf Club

April
April 25th-27th
Callaway Golf - The King
Orlando, FL - Championsgate Golf Resort

May
May 9th-11th
Love is In the Air
Orlando FL - Orange County National

May 31st
THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf #3
Indianapolis, IN - The Fort Golf Course

June
June 13th-15th
THP Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters
Nashville, TN - Hermitage Club

June 28th
THP Invitational Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf #4
Ocean City, MD - Rum Pointe Golf Course

July
July 25th-27th
The Morgan Cup
Pawley’s Island, SC - True Blue/Caledonia Fish Club

September
September 26th-28th
THP Bridgestone Championship
Palm Beach Gardens, FL - PGA National Resort & Spa

October
October 10th-11th
Wilson Staff - #PersonalDistance
Chicago IL- Course TBA

December
Date - TBA
Callaway Golf - #TheGrandaddy Of Em All
Location & Course - TBA

Not Listed
Callaway Golf - The Gauntlet
Date - TBA
Location - TBA

Pretty incredible 441!

I have 4 definite assuming I can make it into Lake Charles.

Would like a 5th between PGA national & the gauntlet.

Leaning towards the gauntlet as I'm such a fan of match play events.

Back