The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was -37 overnight where I am headed near the Canadian border. I dressed as warm as I could but it is still tough trying to get anything done outside. Lucky the sun is out and it is not too windy.

The wind is what makes or breaks it. At least its not super windy.. Stay warm my midwest friend.

-37C here currently, -48C with the windchill.

Car barely started this morning after being plugged in and interior warmed for my comfort....

Sitting at work, where I am done at noon today, just praying that the car actually starts when I go outside again.

-37C here currently, -48C with the windchill.

Car barely started this morning after being plugged in and interior warmed for my comfort....

Sitting at work, where I am done at noon today, just praying that the car actually starts when I go outside again.

What an awful month it has been. I need spring to come early this year.

I don't know what they put in the water over there to make all you people stay in Manitoba haha. Here in Vancouver its a balmy +6 and I'm heading out to the course.

Ok I'm an arse haha.

What an awful month it has been. I need spring to come early this year.

Off topic, but I may be flying out of Minneapolis for the King... If you are as well, we should talk via PM

I bet he looks similar to this, but better looking of course :bashful:

michelin-man.jpg

I don't know what they put in the water over there to make all you people stay in Manitoba haha. Here in Vancouver its a balmy +6 and I'm heading out to the course. Ok I'm an arse haha.

They actually put terrible things in the water in my town, skin itches like crazy this time of year due to the extra stuff they start putting into it in the fall.

Its not that we stay in Manitoba because we want to.... its because our cars won't start and it is too cold to leave Manitoba LOL.

Hydro bill was 60 bucks higher this month than last, and last month was just as cold too.

I do not have my phone because it bounces off the Canadian towers and I get charged for international calls w/o actually leaving the country.

Off topic, but I may be flying out of Minneapolis for the King... If you are as well, we should talk via PM

We can talk off line. Still trying to get things worked out.

It was -37 overnight where I am headed near the Canadian border. I dressed as warm as I could but it is still tough trying to get anything done outside. Lucky the sun is out and it is not too windy.

That's just dumb. Why would anyone in their right mind subject themselves to that?

And I thought it was chilly this morning at 42f when I rode my motorcycle to work..

Emotional vampires, they truly just can't be happy for someone when things are going right for them.

That's not even a real number, right?

That's like saying the temperature is negative Pi.

My little guy is very congested. No fever. No earaches. But he has a hard time breathing through is nose. The snot is moving into his chest, so we're keeping an eye on it.

But my son is miserable. That makes me miserable.

Get a nosefrida, it's a life saver.

My rant: I hate that I have to go to the post office to get a passport application processed.

Get a nosefrida, it's a life saver.

My rant: I hate that I have to go to the post office to get a passport application processed.

Nosefrida & saline helps us. Have to stay on top of it, but it works.

Gender Identity Bathroom/lockerroom law's in schools? All's good, I've now heard it all.

Gender Identity Bathroom/lockerroom law's in schools? All's good, I've now heard it all.

Is that a bathroom for transvestites ?

Is that a bathroom for transvestites ?

Not exactly, aspiring one's maybe. New Cali law for kids who feel gender uncomfortable in their own genders bathroom. They can now chose whichever bathroom they feel more comfortable using, lol.

I'm up at the shop doing year end inventory. Get a call from my wife that a pipe busted in the bathroom and the house is flooded.

Awesome.

Happy new year.

I'm up at the shop doing year end inventory. Get a call from my wife that a pipe busted in the bathroom and the house is flooded.

Awesome.

Happy new year.

That sucks, I know the pain. I was on vacation and came back to a flooded house from the hot water heater busting.

Awesome.

Happy new year.

Ughhh no way dude. I am so sorry.

Beags no!!! So terribly sorry, hope it doesnt do too much damage

That sucks War, hoping its a fairly easy fix with no or minimal damage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back