April 9th PNW Mini Get Together - Furry Creek Golf Club, BC,

Haha Justin,but I start at 430 am that's the downside

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ok nevermind. I\ll take my way instead lol

I hate you right now, I still have another 5.5 hours.

Anyone know about the practice facility? There a point in getting there pretty early?

I have another 10 hrs.. so please!

Ok nevermind. I\ll take my way instead lol
After the 3rd day it's rough. You get use to it .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I'm assuming Furry Creek has a driving range? Anyone know for sure?

Haha we'll see. Grandaddy contest man!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Yes sir and only a couple of more days to enter.
I mean if you are into a full bag of clubs, airfare, hotel, food and playing one of the finest courses in the country...ALL FOR FREE

I'm assuming Furry Creek has a driving range? Anyone know for sure?

"Two hitting nets and a putting green are available for your pre-round warm up, en route to the 1st hole. There is also a putting green by the Furry Creek clubhouse, near the 18th green."

"Two hitting nets and a putting green are available for your pre-round warm up, en route to the 1st hole. There is also a putting green by the Furry Creek clubhouse, near the 18th green."
OK, so not much available for a solid warmup.

I mean if you are into a full bag of clubs, airfare, hotel, food and playing one of the finest courses in the country...ALL FOR FREE
Sounds alright.....LOL!

Will have to do this when I have a moment

What time are you planning on getting up there? I wanna putt with my new putter as much as I can

Sounds like the worst.

53647478.jpg

Making my range session tonight all the more crucial haha

Well my range session was on Tuesday, so I will work on my new putter and that is about it I guess.
Walking onto the course you've never played with new wedges and putter sounds like fun!

Well my range session was on Tuesday, so I will work on my new putter and that is about it I guess.
Walking onto the course you've never played with new wedges and putter sounds like fun!

Hey look at it this way, more excuses :D I'm still milking the new irons excuse for all it's worth hahaha

Hey look at it this way, more excuses :D I'm still milking the new irons excuse for all it's worth hahaha
Still! Lol.

I just want to get a good round going and play smart tomorrow.

The GoPro is coming out tomorrow, should be a good time though. Get some good photo's of Checkered rag dolling you around the course :beauty:

Still! Lol.

I just want to get a good round going and play smart tomorrow.

The GoPro is coming out tomorrow, should be a good time though. Get some good photo's of Checkered rag dolling you around the course :beauty:
You said you were going to play smart last time...

You guys have a blast.
Hope to meet/see you guys at a THP event sometime. Never know, maybe the Grandaddy, with first contest going on now.

Left handed also?! :)

Have a great day!

Let's do this guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great game today fellas, I'll try to be following, someone use game book so it's easy follow

Had fun out there fellas. Sorry I had to split early. how did the second round go?

Had fun out there fellas. Sorry I had to split early. how did the second round go?

too bad we didn't get to see you much John!

too bad we didn't get to see you much John!

yeah we'll have to do it again sometime maybe alittle closer to the border. that was a long drive home hahaha

yeah we'll have to do it again sometime maybe alittle closer to the border. that was a long drive home hahaha
The 40 min drive felt long. Couldn't imagine 3!

Back