Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

Wrong. It's supposed to be 7 but I doubt he'll be able to wrap it up by then.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 2

I disagree. I'm sure he has it all planned out in terms of how it will end already. You don't start such a huge endeavor and create massive worlds like he did and then tell the public, "this will be a 7 book series and thats's that" if you're making the story line up as you go.

I've heard that he's laid out the story for the producers of the show just in case he doesn't make it. Clock is ticking!

I disagree. I'm sure he has it all planned out in terms of how it will end already. You don't start such a huge endeavor and create massive worlds like he did and then tell the public, "this will be a 7 book series and thats's that" if you're making the story line up as you go.
Books 3 and 4 were split into two because book 3's manuscript was 1800+ pages. I have a feeling this will happen again and books 6 and 7 will end up being longgg and add an additional book to not overwhelm the editors.

[video=youtube;5Krz-dyD-UQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5Krz-dyD-UQ#t=24[/video]

I have never watched this show. I think this winter would be a good time to watch season 1. After reading here I think I would like it.

Dev, that is so, so good.

"Powdered Sugahhhhhh!"

I read an interview with the author he said the hbo people know how everything ends in case he doesn't make it to see the series end. He has told them how the story ends.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I still just wish they would do more than one season a year.

I still just wish they would do more than one season a year.

The books are so dense I wish they would have done 12-15 episodes per season. Plenty of source material.

I read an interview with the author he said the hbo people know how everything ends in case he doesn't make it to see the series end. He has told them how the story ends.

While good, and I have definitely enjoyed the HBO series, I would rather read the books.

While good, and I have definitely enjoyed the HBO series, I would rather read the books.

I've listened to 4 of the audio books and they are very good definitely keeps your attention.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

The books are so dense I wish they would have done 12-15 episodes per season. Plenty of source material.

I'm on the 5th now. The inner dialogue is so good. Watched all 3 seasons first and was surprised when I got half way through the 3rd book by how much they left out. What a freaking shocker!

I'm on the 5th now. The inner dialogue is so good. Watched all 3 seasons first and was surprised when I got half way through the 3rd book by how much they left out. What a freaking shocker!

Well seasons 3 and 4 are something like book 3+.

Love the series. I'm just finishing up book 3 now. I did hear that they split up book 3 into seasons 3 & 4.

Last edited:
With Eastbound & Down ending this season (don't judge me), I'm ready for some GOT but I'm through with the books, so far.

Just saw an announcement that the show will begin it's 4th season on March 14th

Just saw an announcement that the show will begin it's 4th season on March 14th

yea they typically always start around there ... cant wait wish GRRM would finish the next book already.

John Snow might not know anything, but HBO finally knows when the fourth season of their hit show Game of Thrones is returning to television.That’s right, I made you click for it . . . that’s just my Lannister style. I may always pay my debts, but I make damn sure everyone pays theirs as well.

The magical date for the return of Dragons to the land of Westeros is April 6th at 9PM Eastern.

Season 4 will, like season 3, be largely adapted from the third of George R.R. Martin’s “A Song of Ice and Fire” books, “A Storm of Swords.”

Season 4 will take the margority of its material from the third book in the Fire and Ice series by George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords.

Dang it....I thought it was going to be in March!! Thanks for the info. Can't wait for it's return.

Dang it....I thought it was going to be in March!! Thanks for the info. Can't wait for it's return.

April is still too far away. Love this show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so pumped for this season it's not funny. Those others here who have read will know that there are some legendary scenes coming up this season...

I am so pumped for this season it's not funny. Those others here who have read will know that there are some legendary scenes coming up this season...

I can't wait. My wife just started reading the books, and I keep telling her how fired up I am for this season. Especially is they end it the same way the third book ended.

I can not wait for this scene. One of the best parts, oh heck, the complete second half of the third book is FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!

Back