2015 NHL Bracket Challenge (Unofficial)

I'm in.

Can never bet against my 'Nucks, even though they would need God to put on a 'Nucks uniform to have a shot at the Holy Grail...

Maybe after 40 years of thinking that way, I should change approaches and see if that helps???

Who's Isles4Cup?

A few days left if you haven't signed up.

I've got the Canucks winning the cup. Because dammit I want it to happen!!!

I need to sign up for this, maybe tonight.

I've got the Canucks winning the cup. Because dammit I want it to happen!!!

After seeing Miller last night and not to sure about Lack I have them being bounced in the first round. #Homers.

You should just do it now.
The mobile site wouldn't let me in for whatever reason. Tried it twice, guess it doesn't hurt to try one more time.

After seeing Miller last night and not to sure about Lack I have them being bounced in the first round. #Homers.
Nothing wrong with that. I view this series as a complete toss up.

It hurt me to do it, but I didn't go all Hawks homer and don't have them making the Finals. I actually have the Bolts taking the Cup. Don't tell anyone. :)

It hurt me to do it, but I didn't go all Hawks homer and don't have them making the Finals. I actually have the Bolts taking the Cup. Don't tell anyone. :)
I heard that.

I have Chicago and the Bolts both losing to the Blues.

Miller has been up and down all season...
I was not a big believer in Lack (I actually perceived him to be pretty much an Alex Auld clone based upon his performance last season), but he has played great hockey when he had to step up as the clear number 1, and without any rest.

I think he will have to be the best player in the series for us to advance, but I think he does it. These 2 teams are really evenly matched, but without Giordano, and with an edge to us in goal, I think we win in 7.

Its nice to see so many Canadian teams in the playoffs.

I actually think the Ducks are ripe for the picking. Their goaltending isn't great (and can be horrendous at times), they have the game 7 collapse from last season in the back of their minds...and the Jets are a vastly better team than we are used to seeing from them. With their size, I think they make the Ducks look bad.

However, I don't know about their goaltending either.

In both these series, a goalie is going to have to step up and make a name for himself.

I'm in.

I just don't see my Ducks losing to Winnipeg. They have a solid lineup and are very good forechecking team. They are similarly built teams and blend speed with size. The Ducks have more playoff experience and all their young guys except Rakell have post season time. Jets just don't have that, including Pavelec.

I'm in.

I just don't see my Ducks losing to Winnipeg. They have a solid lineup and are very good forechecking team. They are similarly built teams and blend speed with size. The Ducks have more playoff experience and all their young guys except Rakell have post season time. Jets just don't have that, including Pavelec.

I struggled with this one as well.

I'm in and ready to WIN!

BUMP!!!

I just made my picks, I cant wait till Wednesday

Did moose sign up yet? I still don't know who Isles4Cup is.

I need to do this tonight... Great looking Avi I will miss it

you can use it if you want, I will remove it tomorrow

Did moose sign up yet? I still don't know who Isles4Cup is.

I dont think he saw this thread, I will bump it in the NHL thread once more. However, I doubt he would call his team Isles4Cup

The last 3 times the Flames and Canucks have met in the playoffs it has gone to 7 games and the winner has gone onto the Stanley cup. Just some food for thought.

The last 3 times the Flames and Canucks have met in the playoffs it has gone to 7 games and the winner has gone onto the Stanley cup. Just some food for thought.

We were talking about that at work today too.

Do you have to pick every series before the games start Wednesday?

Do you have to pick every series before the games start Wednesday?

Yes every series and the amount of games for each of the first round games and the total amount of goals in the final. Don't forget to pick your cup winner either or it wont save.

I am really looking forward to this one too, it should make for some very good hockey.

I love that we have two Canadian series off the bat this year

This was so much easier last year when I did not have a dog in the fight.....

Back