2015 NHL Bracket Challenge (Unofficial)

I am really looking forward to this one too, it should make for some very good hockey.

I love that we have two Canadian series off the bat this year

Best thing about it is that the Canucks and Sens wont be in the second round.

Crest I thought of this when I was making my picks. No Avs made for easier decisions.

I am really looking forward to this one too, it should make for some very good hockey.

I love that we have two Canadian series off the bat this year
Me too, get rid of them early :)

Crest I thought of this when I was making my picks. No Avs made for easier decisions.

I like how you think.

Calgary and Winnipeg in round two would be great too

I pity you guys. You'll be so upset when the Blue n' Green are dancing on the Flames' grave.

What's wrong with the sens?

I like them.

I like them.
They are just not good enough.

Dont get me wrong, I think what they did in the last few months is impressive, but they Cant beat Price 4 games

Upsets: Minnesota, Chicago and possibly Winnipeg. I think their team is built for the playoffs. Don't see any upsets in the East, sorry Jesse.

Upsets: Minnesota, Chicago and possibly Winnipeg. I think their team is built for the playoffs. Don't see any upsets in the East, sorry Jesse.
Caps are the 2 seed

I like them.

It started with Yashin and all downhill after that.

New driver? My irons will be in at the end of april we should head out in early May.

They could surprise thought, Trotz has made a difference.
He sure has this team is ready for the playoffs much more so than when Bruce or Oates had the team. Defense first, tough physical play and cutting down on opponents space and time.

The more I think about the Nashville series and the Wild series the more I second guess myself.

It started with Yashin and all downhill after that.

New driver? My irons will be in at the end of april we should head out in early May.

Ah. Yeah I didn't really care about them then, but since my parents moved to ottawa and I've been to a few games I've liked them a more.

Yep just got it. drove a par 4 with it which was nice. yeah that sounds good

Standings:

some guys are on fire so far, great guesses!

I really hope Renren89 wins it all ;)

Ugh horrible picks

Not many people have a chance with the cup winners. I need a come back here.

I'm pulling for Toad

I'm pulling for Toad
Gee I wonder why?

I have the Ducks beating the Hawks in the next round. A couple days ago I thought I'd made a mistake as they are looking tough, but with the broken ankle in a thinned defense, I'm back to leaning on the Ducks.

I have the Bolts meeting up with the Rangers, so the blue and red need to do some work!

I'm in the 98th percentile! WOO

Updated standings:

Hey, I signed up for this and I am not on the list. Maybe I did something wrong when I did.

#KillingIt
#Top1%

Back