Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters

Drumdog

Drummin' for golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 7.1
When playing golf, do you wear a hat, a visor or neither.....and why ?

I wear a hat because of 2 reasons.
1. It's a left over habit from playing baseball in school and softball as an adult.
2. It helps as a sunscreen for both my head and my face.

Hat. A balding head says a visor is a really bad idea

I wear a baseball cap style hat for now. I'm considering a switch to a bucket hat for additional sun protection, but so far, haven't been able to adjust to the differeng feeling of them.

I wear a hat, cant stand visors. plain and simple.

Hat, balding and visors dont go together

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hat, my balding head now makes it a requirement, but I never would have played without it before either. I never have understood a visor.

Hat, not enough hair for a visor .

goofy bucket hat for me...

I'm bald and shave my head... i don't want the trucker hat tan line... a lil worried about skin cancer too...

I look like a doof, but i own it

I wear a hat. My hair sucks so it's nice to cover it up and I just think I look like a tool in a visor.

Hat when it's sunny. Nothing when it's not.

Hi Crown Visor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hats all day. Not a fan of visors at all.

Number 2...little thin up top

Hat but not by choice, I'd rather wear no hat at all but I try to reduce sun burn as much as possible. Despite a thick head of hair the scalp still burns up in the Texas sun when I don't have a hat on.

Hat is my choice. A visor just doesn't do it for me in Texas.

Hat. I'm 54 and half bald......

Hat but would go neither if I still had enough hair to protect the dome.

A hat not a ball cap

hat.............

Not a fan of hats and much rather have a visor. I look better in a visor.

I wear the biggest fricking hat I can find

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being bald, I have to wear a fitted hat. Although if it is cloudy and I don't have to worry about the sun, I won't wear anything.

Hat - Visor Or Neither ?

Hat. I own one visor but my wife says I'm not allowed to wear it. I look like a tool in a visor so it's hats for me. I prefer flex fit or fitted, but those a harder to find at a good price, so I'm learning to wear adjustable hats, I do get annoyed when I can wear my hat backwards though. (Not on the course, but the rest of the day).

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I wear a baseball cap style hat for now. I'm considering a switch to a bucket hat for additional sun protection, but so far, haven't been able to adjust to the differeng feeling of them.
New Era has their team line of bucket hats, and they are flexible and very soft. It converted me from baseball hats

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Back